VN Ren'Py Completed Gargoyles, The beast and the Bitch [Alx & Khronos]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
This person wants to squeeze a couple more bucks out of the hype and sends abuse reports to the mods.
But basically this community is the force of nature that pushed the deal forward moving the delivery from the dead point.
Yet, seems that is not enough for the content creator to acknowledge.

I treat that as a new low. The game will be available via 4 chan before Dec 4.

Last edited:

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Are you sure? Then what was THIS post about?

I do admit may have misunderstood things as i'm no Patron and have perssonal contact with none, but it seems there's some confusion on the sources of info...
That was strait from the source since I am Alx, aka Alxr34, aka, Fuckit. That is my game and my patreon :p
Don't worry people. you'll get the direct link on christmas. I'll post it here myself

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
This person wants to squeeze a couple more bucks out of the hype and sends abuse reports to the mods.
But basically this community is the force of nature that pushed the deal forward moving the delivery from the dead point.
Yet, seems that is not enough for the content creator to acknowledge.

I treat that as a new low. The game will be available via 4 chan before Dec 4.
Edited at the request of the moderators... he langage was a bit much )

What are you talking about?
I never treated anyone or reported anything to the mod. I even acknoledge that I won't be going against piracy, I only ask them to respect their fellow patrons and not share the game before christmass. you've been on my ass for weeks and weeks now, and I still answered all your question, kept it civil. I was even willing to burry the hatchet and forget the whole thing. but no... If you got any report for your behavior it wasn't from me, but I am not surprised.

the game is out. I'm releasing it on Christmas as announced and if you think your repeated attacks has anything to do with it, you re plain wrong. Yes, in the end I vented to Khronos and asked him to come back ass soon as possible. But only because I knew he was better: the worked had already started, I had already received the build. it was tested and I had already written on my patreon that I was expecting him to be fully back very soon. so maybe... maybe, you won a week. here the amount of your contribution Nissan: you annoyed me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Baho

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
@Fuckit i literally have testimonials on you that will call you out on stealing ideas, silently adopting people’s work and taking full credit for it.
Your luck i gave a word to keep it subtle and my word is something more that a wind coming off an orifice of an overweight canadian living on welfare.
Now calm yourself coz, your blood sugar is higher than your utility bill.

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017
WTF are you talking about?
I never treated anyone or reported anything to the mod. I even acknoledge that I won't be going against piracy, I only ask them to respect their ellow patrons and not share the game before christmass. you've been an asshole with me for weeks and weeks now, and I still answered all your question, and kept it civil. I was even willing to burry the hatchet and forget the whole thing. but no... you got to be mommy’s little treasure. Just fuck off already. If you got any report for your shitty behavior it wasn't from me, but I am not surprised.

the game is out. I'm releasing it on Christmas as announced and if you think your tantrum has anything to do with it, you are a delusional asshole. Yes, in the end I vented to Khronos and asked him to come back ass soon as possible. But only because I knew he was better: the worked had already started, I had already received the build. it was tested and I had already written on my patreon that I was expecting him to be fully back very soon. so maybe... maybe, you won a week. here the amount of your contribution Nissan: you annoyed me!
FUCK YOU!
He got a right to post anything if it doesn't violate the rules. The one i see who keep attacking is you, so keep your head chill or you might get banned by the Mod.

Reactions: Mastershake

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
He got a right to post anything if it doesn't violate the rules. The one i see who keep attacking is you, so keep your head chill or you might get banned by the Mod.
I'm cool with him posting whatever he like. I even say that if you guys shared my game I wasn't going after you...
But he's been on my ass for weeks accusing me of a lot of bullshit. The critics I can live with. the lying is what I can't stand.
But I'll just ignore him from now on... I just had to say something

Last edited:

Meep Poncho

Jan 1, 2018
So after reading the guide....it still doesnt make clear how the get the "The Mistress" ending. Minimal aggression towards her and get her 2 faces away from arousal? Any exact way to do this?

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
So after reading the guide....it still doesnt make clear how the get the "The Mistress" ending. Minimal aggression towards her and get her 2 faces away from arousal? Any exact way to do this?
the easyest way is to win a submission hold
There is no clear path to any parts of the game ( almost any parts :p ) it's all stats
The mistress ending is usually the one I get the easyest... growl at least 5 time in their presence, Put the TV on lezdom, rip clothes, fuck demona while she is tied up... anything dominant and than play fight the girl you want to claim as yours

Meep Poncho

Jan 1, 2018
the easyest way is to win a submission hold
There is no clear path to any parts of the game ( almost any parts :p ) it's all stats
The mistress ending is usually the one I get the easyest... growl at least 5 time in their presence, Put the TV on lezdom, rip clothes, fuck demona while she is tied up... anything dominant and than play fight the girl you want to claim as yours

I think we are not talking about the same game xD

You say Demona...but this is first game, not second one haha If you are able to help me with this, I will surely appreciate it! The guide says that it is almost impossible! :/

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017

You say Demona...but this is first game, not second one haha If you are able to help me with this, I will surely appreciate it! The guide says that it is almost impossible! :/
Oh!!!
sorry... man that was a long time ago. I know it possible to get it, but it was extremly tricky, and for the likes of me, I cannot remember how it was done...

I'll cheek my old notes as soon as I can to see if I still have something about this. but I doubt it.
Good luck!

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017

Oh man!
YOU are a lucky guy!!!! I manage to find an old email with my tester about it.
here is the solution for you:
Make her as happy as you can by barking, lick your balls a few times. Get her a drink and push her onto the couch. Don't rip her dress. Rip off her panties. Go to sleep. Wake up and bark a few more times, lick your balls a few times- make sure she's super happy. Get her a drink and push her on the couch, then fuck her pussy and cum in it or pull out. Don't knot or your get the butler.

Meep Poncho

Jan 1, 2018
Oh man!
YOU are a lucky guy!!!! I manage to find an old email with my tester about it.
here is the solution for you:
Make her as happy as you can by barking, lick your balls a few times. Get her a drink and push her onto the couch. Don't rip her dress. Rip off her panties. Go to sleep. Wake up and bark a few more times, lick your balls a few times- make sure she's super happy. Get her a drink and push her on the couch, then fuck her pussy and cum in it or pull out. Don't knot or your get the butler.

Boy, I must be doing something wrong...everytime I try that, I get the lover ending...I believe it that maybe it might be something "Jump on her Back" > "Play fight" > "Loose the fight", since he says something like "And being under her isn't exactly a bad place to be. I am not sure, but the path provided didn't work. When she was happy, she would always give BJ everytime I tried the lick balls options :p

So yeah, no mistress ending so far which sucks haha btw thanks for the super quick response!

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Boy, I must be doing something wrong...everytime I try that, I get the lover ending...I believe it that maybe it might be something "Jump on her Back" > "Play fight" > "Loose the fight", since he says something like "And being under her isn't exactly a bad place to be. I am not sure, but the path provided didn't work. When she was happy, she would always give BJ everytime I tried the lick balls options :p

So yeah, no mistress ending so far which sucks haha btw thanks for the super quick response!
as I said... it was tricky... I think there was a 2 move window to get it. But it's been so long I cannot help you more than that

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes