Samenbank

Oct 27, 2020
I have no errors with the patch mod, not saying that you are not experience some errors, but I have over a 1k download for the Mod with the Patch, and so far nobody reported being any errors.
It's been a while since your post, but the problem with mixdrop is still existing.

First of all you get 40 reminders of antivir because of blocked forwards, cryptominers, fishing-websites and other shit that trys to open, secondly you in the end get an zip-file that is blocked by antivirus because: it contains a virus.

I don't know why people use Mixdrop at all, since it's ALWAYS completely shitty to get a file from there - if it's possible at all.
gofile.io works very smooth and fast, mega is also a good choice, workupload is ok - but mixdrop is just horrible and unusable :/

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
It's been a while since your post, but the problem with mixdrop is still existing.

First of all you get 40 reminders of antivir because of blocked forwards, cryptominers, fishing-websites and other shit that trys to open, secondly you in the end get an zip-file that is blocked by antivirus because: it contains a virus.

I don't know why people use Mixdrop at all, since it's ALWAYS completely shitty to get a file from there - if it's possible at all.
gofile.io works very smooth and fast, mega is also a good choice, workupload is ok - but mixdrop is just horrible and unusable :/
Mixdrop is the only one that does not get any DMCA takedown, I´ve suffered in the past getting my accounts banned because of devs giving strikes to my mods.

Reactions: Ninjas10
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes