thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
hairy / shaved both - two variants of one picture.
hairy pits+shaved pubes / hairy pits+hairy pubes / shaved pits+hairy pubes / shaved pits+shaved pubes...
It was a hassle to even write this one and keep my sanity. I believe it's even hard to read it. So no, sorry, I won't do it.

Edit: or if you meant about girls being separated for this kind of choice - then yes, they will be
Yea that would make quite a bit more work for yourself, not a worry then bud, thank you.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
hairy / shaved both - two variants of one picture.
hairy pits+shaved pubes / hairy pits+hairy pubes / shaved pits+hairy pubes / shaved pits+shaved pubes...
It was a hassle to even write this one and keep my sanity. I believe it's even hard to read it. So no, sorry, I won't do it.

Edit: or if you meant about girls being separated for this kind of choice - then yes, they will be
aww, thats a shame. a nice bush can make mature looking women even hotter. but hairy armpits is... i cant even understand how that is appealing to some.
cant you like... crop both versions of the render in half and combine them in one, to have more combinations :LOL:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
aww, thats a shame. a nice bush can make mature looking women even hotter. but hairy armpits is... i cant even understand how that is appealing to some.
cant you like... crop both versions of the render in half and combine them in one, to have more combinations :LOL:
Never Judge a man deepest darkest fetishes...after watching Jurassic World for the first time..i had wet dream about blue...we wined and dined..then banged like rabbits...at the end she ate my dick off.:sneaky: :LOL:

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Never Judge a man deepest darkest fetishes...after watching Jurassic World for the first time..i had wet dream about blue...we wined and dined..then banged like rabbits...at the end she ate my dick off.:sneaky: :LOL:
Jesus christ, I believe there is a fetish about a dick being eaten by someone.
Lol, just googled 'Jurassic World blue'. I thought it was a woman at least :p
Or... a squid? Yeah I think it's possible to have sex with squid

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Well, there is no schedule. First update was out in less than two months, but I had a lot of free time. I postponed my freelancing during that time and didn't go out much - to upload first update as soon as possible. Mostly to show you that it's not just a game about 5 people in a car. There is a lot of custom stuff being created/tweaked to make it unique.
For now I'm just trying to balance my time spent on this project and other jobs, according to support it gets, to make living.
Looks like soon I will be able to stop freelancing, thanks to you. It is the first step to quit my main job. For now I can't afford it.

View attachment 304610
Oh My Darling! Won't you just come Hither and Suckle on my itty Bitty Titties? May I have a taste of your Long Thick Pussy Crusher?

Dude!!!!! You're Rocking the world!!!! I think you're a Diamond in the Rough Game Developing World. Just the details make your sack sway and dangle in their Upsurged Sperm Production! Go Ahead and take your time. We'll be there Drooling on the Doorstep. Just make sure to provide a small Hole in the Wall through which we can take peeks at these tantalizing Cookies!

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
4 variants for 1 picture is too much. I'm speaking now about code mostly. Do you know something about coding?
Every option is a variable. Before showing each picture you need to ask engine - did a player chose each option. And show him only the one he chosen. EVERY PICTURE :oops::rolleyes::whistle:
...when applicable of course.
But the size of each download will be a lot bigger. It's insanity. Easy to make pictures tho. Assuming you already have both variants rendered.

Reactions: Alteni

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Oh My Darling! Won't you just come Hither and Suckle on my itty Bitty Titties? May I have a taste of your Long Thick Pussy Crusher?

Dude!!!!! You're Rocking the world!!!! I think you're a Diamond in the Rough Game Developing World. Just the details make your sack sway and dangle in their Upsurged Sperm Production! Go Ahead and take your time. We'll be there Drooling on the Doorstep. Just make sure to provide a small Hole in the Wall through which we can take peeks at these tantalizing Cookies!
Thank you, buddy. Yeah, I like the details.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Jesus christ, I believe there is a fetish about a dick being eaten by someone.
Lol, just googled 'Jurassic World blue'. I thought it was a woman at least :p
Or... a squid? Yeah I think it's possible to have sex with squid
Told you so...and yes its a fucking Dinosaur..and we are gonna finally start a new family..after she decides to give my dick back. :LOL:

joel69

Mar 30, 2018
4 variants for 1 picture is too much. I'm speaking now about code mostly. Do you know something about coding?
Every option is a variable. Before showing each picture you need to ask engine - did a player chose each option. And show him only the one he chosen. EVERY PICTURE :oops::rolleyes::whistle:
...when applicable of course.
But the size of each download will be a lot bigger. It's insanity. Easy to make pictures tho. Assuming you already have both variants rendered.
I believe there is a simpler way to do this - once you have set up the proper mechanism it should be boringly easy to offer the correct visual. Maybe this thread can point you in the right direction, if you're interested.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banish
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes