dmmt

May 8, 2020
seems to be a misdirect:

Thurs 8Jul 2300 hrs in the Kitchen with Madison
click FLIRT or SMALL TALK...next screen is a notice that Lashonda found you a computer
click any of the other options, and you remain in the kitchen and the interaction continues..

or since those other options only have 1 screen of interasction before going to that same info re the computer, perhaps that means the flirting/small talk is inconsequential?

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
must be a virus flag microsoft defender or something i just know i always try online versions first but images were loading way to slow so wanted to locally source
I download either from mega or from the file hosting service you wrote from other sources; I usually don’t download.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
first suggestion since you're obviously skilled enough for an options menu, a volume setting so we can mute the videos

Reactions: Feebs

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Thanks for the game Dev (y)
I tried downloading and also got the virus warning and couldn't play so I tried the online link and did use cheats (of course LOL). So yeah, I experienced the bugs already posted here for the most part.
Needless to say, you have a very interesting game and when things get a little straightened out I'm sure you'll have people handing you some bucks. Heh
Congrats on a neat idea and i wish you much success!!!
(I too may end up pledging in the near future, we will see (y))

• Red Heart

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thanks for the game Dev (y)
I tried downloading and also got the virus warning and couldn't play so I tried the online link and did use cheats (of course LOL). So yeah, I experienced the bugs already posted here for the most part.
Needless to say, you have a very interesting game and when things get a little straightened out I'm sure you'll have people handing you some bucks. Heh
Congrats on a neat idea and i wish you much success!!!
(I too may end up pledging in the near future, we will see (y))
I assume that the errors may be caused by cheats.

Reactions: PumperFull69

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I DL'd via Gofile. Windows Def did not give me a virus flag; nor did a manual scan with AVAST Premium

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
The online version works fine though it gets slowed down a lot after some time, tried downloading the game from two sites so the slow down doesn't happen but both give me a trojan warning.
A bit sketchy if you ask me.

Contravene

Jun 6, 2017
CharlotteStackTrace.PNG
When trying to read a text from Charlotte. I am using a couple cheats, increased resource gain and removing fatigue every night. Save file included in case it helps.

Edit:
DerinGarage.PNG
Garage.PNG
Later in the same day, with Derin in the garage when using the "cars" topic at 17:15.

Which brings another thing to attention. There were a few times when trying to speak to the girls at their job site that they "seem preoccupied at the moment" and I got caught in a return loop, notably Lillian as I'm just testing now on that same save file. I usually just use the right panel quick travel to escape out of that, but I can't in the Garage Cars scene.

Last edited:

swell5

Aug 29, 2021
Appreciate that, though given the number of bugs I've managed to miss, I'm quite annoyed with myself.
You seem to be knocking them out with the hotfix... I played again and much smother play through...Love the Initial Release...Spinnery Vibes with a great story

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes