• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Gateway-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Kolkollov and Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
How can I start the construction of the building? Where is the start button
Cheats have allowed you to have the guided start appear when you've already built it. You can effectively ignore the notice at the top. It should (hopefully) not return once you leave the screen.

Edit: Ah - but I see the return button is hidden during that guided start. If you click save changes, are you stuck in a loop?

Malle

Jun 13, 2018
Hi, love the game so far!

The only issue I've run into after the hotfix is I can't start the inspection with Isolda? It never starts and she's never at gateway A

Reactions: Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hi, love the game so far!

The only issue I've run into after the hotfix is I can't start the inspection with Isolda? It never starts and she's never at gateway A
Thank you. She should appear there between 15:00 & 18:00, the day after you met her and every day until you pass the inspection. It activates her schedule the night you sleep after meeting her, so perhaps there's something that interrupted that which I need to look at. What does her schedule currently say in the calendar app? Would you be willing to send me your save file?

Malle

Jun 13, 2018
Thank you. She should appear there between 15:00 & 18:00, the day after you met her and every day until you pass the inspection. It activates her schedule the night you sleep after meeting her, so perhaps there's something that interrupted that which I need to look at. What does her schedule currently say in the calendar app? Would you be willing to send me your save file?
Her schedule isn't showing, her hint only says I should sleep on it.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Her schedule isn't showing, her hint only says I should sleep on it.
Color me baffled, the save file has her schedule, but she's not been set as available... which is literally the line of code after her schedule. Events-wise you don't appear to have done anything unexpected. Do you recall if any events triggered the night you slept after meeting her?

Anyway, here's your save file, but with her available (don't use the back option as she'll be lost again) so you're not stuck behind that while I try and figure it out.

Edit: Figured it out. After the inspection is done, she will visit you twice a week. There's code that fires on set mornings to dismiss her if she's present... only that code isn't checking if she's present for the inspection rather than a regular visit. Will get it fixed, thank you.

Last edited:

Malle

Jun 13, 2018
Color me baffled, the save file has her schedule, but she's not been set as available... which is literally the line of code after her schedule. Events-wise you don't appear to have done anything unexpected. Do you recall if any events triggered the night you slept after meeting her?

Anyway, here's your save file, but with her available (don't use the back option as she'll be lost again) so you're not stuck behind that while I try and figure it out.

Edit: Figured it out. After the inspection is done, she will visit you twice a week. There's code that fires on set mornings to dismiss her if she's present... only that code isn't checking if she's present for the inspection rather than a regular visit. Will get it fixed, thank you.

Thank you!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As mentioned by others the file is reported as Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml or Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml via windows defender.

I had both show, 1 for the original download and the other for the hotfix.

I did scan just the html file from the hotfix which also showed this issue, however I couldn't tell which portion of the html was the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feebs

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Feebs
Congratulations on the release of your game;)

After reading the topic, I was once again convinced of one truth that I myself experienced during game development. If your game works normally, it does not mean that it will work the same for everyone and you need external testing for errors.

You don’t need an experienced tester, just an ordinary player to play and check all the functions and systems work adequately on another PC.

Because I had a case when the game worked fine for me, when I gave it to a friend on this forum to test it, it didn’t work for him at all.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks, Feyschek, you were among the first to see it during early development too. Quite the ride to get here!
I've bumped my recruitment thread, so hopefully this release will return some players willing to be involved.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
i cant proceed after i meet fiona
Are you receiving an error, or is it that the game is offering no further direction? If the latter, try sleeping, otherwise if you can send me the error, I can try to debug. Thanks.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Thanks, Feyschek, you were among the first to see it during early development too. Quite the ride to get here!
I've bumped my recruitment thread, so hopefully this release will return some players willing to be involved.
In addition to the testers, you yourself need to play the game and check for errors.

For example, I test the game 100 times and try to put myself in the player’s shoes and try to test each situation from a different angle and see how the game behaves and whether there will be errors in this situation.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
In addition to the testers, you yourself need to play the game and check for errors.

For example, I test the game 100 times and try to put myself in the player’s shoes and try to test each situation from a different angle and see how the game behaves and whether there will be errors in this situation.
Believe me, I played it loads. With one exception... with cheats. The bugs caused by the cheat menu is very much something I didn't test enough.

am i the only one receiving this
View attachment 2996293
Thanks. It's caused by progressing Kylie without having triggered any night events. This potentially could have occurred when baking cake for Megan too. I've updated code and fixed for next release. As a workaround, if you talk to Millie about computer science you can trigger a night visit which should then remove this error from Kylie and allow you to view the option it's not showing. Any other night visit would be fine too, but hers is available without any prerequisites... well other than meeting her.

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Believe me, I played it loads. With one exception... with cheats. The bugs caused by the cheat menu is very much something I didn't test enough.
But what about players who play without cheats? :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes