Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
Central is part of nighttime control only, specifically so you can get the power control lewds if all planets are maxed. It grants no other benefit.
Thank you for answer. Have another problem. Complete stories of characters but passed/seen scenes haven`t unlocked in the gallery: 1722510080487.png 1722510151209.png . Both scenes are peeping that can be done every night. Had done then several times but still haven`t unlocked. What do you suggest to do?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you for answer. Have another problem. Complete stories of characters but passed/seen scenes haven`t unlocked in the gallery: View attachment 3888167 View attachment 3888172 . Both scenes are peeping that can be done every night. Had done then several times but still haven`t unlocked. What do you suggest to do?
For Ball Buster, you need to have escalated the scene after seeing it. The end of the scene should suggest giving her a toy. If you buy one off world and leave it in her room when she's not there, the next time you peep should lead to a third part.

Ruby's peep scene changes if you've gone too far down her substory, which looks to be what's happened here. I'll change it in next ver. so outside of substory events, you always get Peeping Tom if you haven't had it before it would otherwise convert to the second peep scene.

Reactions: Kein_NOD

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
For Ball Buster, you need to have escalated the scene after seeing it. The end of the scene should suggest giving her a toy. If you buy one off world and leave it in her room when she's not there, the next time you peep should lead to a third part.

Ruby's peep scene changes if you've gone too far down her substory, which looks to be what's happened here. I'll change it in next ver. so outside of substory events, you always get Peeping Tom if you haven't had it before it would otherwise convert to the second peep scene.
thank you

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
dev for your info the bug when extrakting is the same with 7zip ;) Screenshot 2024-08-01 141555.png

and for better understanding what the other user meant the winrar report :) Screenshot 2024-08-01 142348.png

Last edited:

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
If you have Charlie around you should be able to see the info in his tracker. Rita and Charlie (assuming not working) are in Charlie's room in the evenings.
I think I found the issue, I'm going through Charlie's story and when I have to speak with Rita about him getting better, I don't have an option. In fact, Charlie's story looped after a few days from this point back to me speaking with Derrin about him. Should I speak with Dad in male form? I'm attaching the save

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You clearly didn't understand my reply. gl04 has not been included in any archive or any code. Only lg04. The source is not the problem. Maybe try 7zip instead of winrar.
Edit: Here's the checksum: B4F05F4C60206A56D0C56E07D12B8989E8120813E31D8133320FC5DA6FC91D6A.
Winrar says it was gl04 in the message. And after I checked 0.3.1 you can see clear that lg04 was missing. So that must be the file or what a surprise because I have written it two times !!! And I copied the lg04 from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 because this file was missing because winrar giv a damged report before.

The downloads are damaged??? Hello Understanding ???!!! So the checksum say it is damaged.

Damaged !!! Damaged !!! Damaged !!!

Understand or is it still not clear?

Or use a translation program to translate damged to understand what damaged mean.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
dev for your info the bug when extrakting is the same with 7zip ;) View attachment 3888281

and for better understanding what the other user meant the winrar report :) View attachment 3888295
Thanks, as the file mentioned by the other user didn't exist, I have looked into the wrong issue it appears.
Thank you for the full info.
MEGA checksum is incorrect. I've removed it as a mirror.

I think I found the issue, I'm going through Charlie's story and when I have to speak with Rita about him getting better, I don't have an option. In fact, Charlie's story looped after a few days from this point back to me speaking with Derrin about him. Should I speak with Dad in male form? I'm attaching the save
Definitely something awry, not sure what yet. But the save has gone past the Rita decision.
Derek isn't available atm.
I'm not sure of the cause yet, but I've updated your save, so you're not waiting on me. It should allow you to continue.

The downloads are damaged??? Hello Understanding ???!!! So the checksum say it is damaged.

Damaged !!! Damaged !!! Damaged !!!

Understand or is it still not clear?

Or use a translation program to translate damged to understand what damaged mean.
I will no longer be engaging with you. I appreciate error reports, but you are rude, miss-communicate and then assume others are at fault for your inability to communicate appropriately. You were like this with another user in this thread and I asked you to be polite back then too.

Reactions: monk456

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
Hi, My game is stuck at day 47 14:00 hours, just came back from eastlands. cant do anything to pass the time, even console commands dont work her. Help

PS: yes i am cheating

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hi, My game is stuck at day 47 14:00 hours, just came back from eastlands. cant do anything to pass the time, even console commands dont work her. Help

PS: yes i am cheating
It's a bug with the new system that prevents you moving ahead when there's timed events. It should occur the following day, but is tracking the council meeting variable incorrectly.
Will sort a hotfix out a bit later, but here's a quick fix in the meantime.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hey Feebs I have a question did I reach the end of the Update or did I miss something because all I got as a Task is
" Tasks
  • Music Festival [Future] ❔"
And it doesn't say how to complete it. Save is attached, Help/Answer would be appreciated.

Edit: Just to be clear I meant if I'm done with the Main Tasks for this Update, I still have some substories I didn't finish yet.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hey Feebs I have a question did I reach the end of the Update or did I miss something because all I got as a Task is
" Tasks
  • Music Festival [Future] ❔"
And it doesn't say how to complete it. Save is attached, Help/Answer would be appreciated.

Edit: Just to be clear I meant if I'm done with the Main Tasks for this Update, I still have some substories I didn't finish yet.
That one can't be completed. Any tasks that say [Future] are triggered in current version of the game ready for a future version. If you hover over the ? it should tell you it's relevant to a future content update.

Reactions: AVNTester2

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
That one can't be completed. Any tasks that say [Future] are triggered in current version of the game ready for a future version. If you hover over the ? it should tell you it's relevant to a future content update.
Yes that's why I asked if I was done the Main Tasks so that I can concentrate on the Substories that I haven't finished yet... :HideThePain:

Reactions: Feebs

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
I'm unable to advance the plot development of many characters
Alyssa:Can't see the scenewith Alyssa & Piper
Charlotte: Can't receive text
Elsie: She doen't change her room
Kylie: Can't find Tom. Don't know how to peep.
Lillian: how to progress Charlie's substory?
Madison: how to build the strip club?
Megan: Use power control but nothing happen
Rita: how to meet Harmony?
Seraphina: how to progress her substory?
Victoria: how to progress her substory?
Please help:cry:

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
It's a bug with the new system that prevents you moving ahead when there's timed events. It should occur the following day, but is tracking the council meeting variable incorrectly.
Will sort a hotfix out a bit later, but here's a quick fix in the meantime.
Brother. thanks a lot...ur a star

Update: Sorry to disturb again. Next day. Day 48, after council meeting and talking to meirya its stuck again.
you can tell me if any console command is needed to fix this, ill do it instead of bothering you again. Thanks

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes