Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for the responses.

Thanks, the fact you'd seen the popup before allowed me to understand the issue. If you somehow manage to get rid of it without hitting close (eg by refreshing), the relevant variables aren't updated. So, next time...
You of course know your code. In case it helps and is relevant though: it's very unlikely I'd Refresh at any time while playing (unless it was in an attempt to clear a bug).

Separately, I have a suggestion:
- Save SETTINGS variables with Saves to Disk
- Benefit is obvious: No need to set those again every time you start a new playing session.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2018
Another small bug (unsure of already reported): You can't Influence Charles when you sent them to Quinn
You have to just send them (without Influence) .
Issue is of course one of confusion: You try and Influence, can't, so assume something else must happen first.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for the responses.

You of course know your code. In case it helps and is relevant though: it's very unlikely I'd Refresh at any time while playing (unless it was in an attempt to clear a bug).

Separately, I have a suggestion:
- Save SETTINGS variables with Saves to Disk
- Benefit is obvious: No need to set those again every time you start a new playing session.
The engine's settings API automatically stores them in the browser's storage, so you'll only lose settings if using private browsing or changing devices/browsers. That said, it shouldn't be a big issue to enable it (optionally as not to mess with single-device non-private players) and the suggestion has already been added to the Discord channel from another user on here (by proxy).

Another small bug (unsure of already reported): You can't Influence Charles when you sent them to Quinn
You have to just send them (without Influence) .
Issue is of course one of confusion: You try and Influence, can't, so assume something else must happen first.
You can't send her unless she's influenced, the confusion may be because when you select her, it automatically sets her as influenced and grays out the button to cancel it in order to prevent you using her as a regular explorer. I will add some sort of display/notification for it.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
v0.3.2 released.
Full changelog in OP.

This update focuses on a few substories and minor QoL improvements.

Finished a substory? Instead of getting the end of content message in the quick tracker, you'll now be shown hints for any lewds not yet unlocked. "End of current content" will only appear when the current substory is complete, as well as all movies.

Based on subscriber feedback, Charlie was chosen for substory content this phase. Charlie's and Charlotte's substories are not mutually exclusive, but some characters may ponder or appear confused as to the changes in their personalities. All bonuses Charlotte provides from her shoots are unavailable when Charlie is active.

This update also officially introduces NTR. Entirely optional and can be completely ignored with no repercussions to the story. There are two scenes, both parts of Charlie's substory. You can still follow his substory without allowing any woman to sleep with him, should you decide, though it will be different in the future as a result. You can also choose to possess him instead if you've gained the influence ability allowing you to sleep with your companions in his body. Again, entirely optional. His scenes will generally follow this format, the option to watch, or possess.

For other voyeurism scenes, the option to possess will only be available when the love interests are aware. So, for example, the scene with Howard and Gemma does not currently allow possession as she wouldn't be okay with that at this stage in the game.

For 0.3.3 I will be backfilling a few more of the flavor lewds (eg Selina's stuff, planet stuff, Glitter Box) but mostly focusing on Gemma and Ava substories.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
How do you unlock the Charlie scenes? I'm talking with Lillian, I'm ok with sharing, I'm pushing her to Charlie but I can't find the option to watch them. And Rita doesn't even have the option to talk about him

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Gateway-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 2, 2019
Can you please add a debug or a cheat resetting our progress connecting to planets? Some of the scenes require us to power surge, but it's not possible to do so if all of the planets are maxed out. Admittedly, this is my entirely fault for cheating by modding the game to give me 100x more progress for every energy spent on power surges and then wasting far too much time grinding away, but it would be still be nice lol

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3.2 bug

Get all time messages the file is damged when I try to unpack this file (mega & mixdrop same message).

/img/kleio/gl04.mp4. (wrong spelling?)

It must be lg04.mp4 somebody must check the full version and upload a fixed version. (I copied my lg04.mp4 0.3.1 version into the 0.3.2 for the others it would be nice when somebody fix these versions)

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
How do you unlock the Charlie scenes? I'm talking with Lillian, I'm ok with sharing, I'm pushing her to Charlie but I can't find the option to watch them. And Rita doesn't even have the option to talk about him
If you have Charlie around you should be able to see the info in his tracker. Rita and Charlie (assuming not working) are in Charlie's room in the evenings.
Can you please add a debug or a cheat resetting our progress connecting to planets? Some of the scenes require us to power surge, but it's not possible to do so if all of the planets are maxed out. Admittedly, this is my entirely fault for cheating by modding the game to give me 100x more progress for every energy spent on power surges and then wasting far too much time grinding away, but it would be still be nice lol
How to find/discover the world Central (0-0-0)? On the Gateway B I don`t have it but at midnight when I use Power Control a have it View attachment 3887913
Central is part of nighttime control only, specifically so you can get the power control lewds if all planets are maxed. It grants no other benefit.
Can't find Harmony anywhere to proceed with Rita..
She can only work at the bar (and later the New Eden office), and if you hired Tina originally, you can only hire her once you've upgraded the bar to have a second slot. If you can't get her in the bar, would you send me your save, please?

0.3.2 bug

Get all time messages the file is damged when I try to unpack this file (mega & mixdrop same message).

/img/kleio/gl04.mp4. (wrong spelling?)

It must be lg04.mp4 somebody must check the full version and upload a fixed version. (I copied my lg04.mp4 0.3.1 version into the 0.3.2 for the others it would be nice when somebody fix these versions)
That file is not included in the archive uploaded, and there's no mention of it in the code. Only lg04. The archive is also just the same archive as 0.3.1 updated with new files, so especially weird you had it in your previous version just fine. I've redownloaded i from Mega to double-check, and the file is fine.

I would check there's nothing dodgy on your computer interfering as the source isn't the problem.

Reactions: Kein_NOD

Andy211

Nov 11, 2018
Central is part of nighttime control only, specifically so you can get the power control lewds if all planets are maxed. It grants no other benefit.
Andy211, post: 14437685, member: 1003887"]
Can't find Harmony anywhere to proceed with Rita..
She can only work at the bar (and later the New Eden office), and if you hired Tina originally, you can only hire her once you've upgraded the bar to have a second slot. If you can't get her in the bar, would you send me your save, please?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, i have Tina but no Harmony anywhere

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If you have Charlie around you should be able to see the info in his tracker. Rita and Charlie (assuming not working) are in Charlie's room in the evenings.

That file is not included in the archive uploaded, and there's no mention of it in the code. Only lg04. The archive is also just the same archive as 0.3.1 updated with new files, so especially weird you had it in your previous version just fine. I've redownloaded i from Mega to double-check, and the file is fine.

I would check there's nothing dodgy on your computer interfering as the source isn't the problem.
Have you read it?

The error message says gl04.mp4. .

Lg04.mp4. is misisng after unpacking so it can`t be the same like the 0.3.1 version because I don`t get there a error message for this file. I copied my lg04.mp4 from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 because these file is missing because the damaged report from winrar.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Yes, i have Tina but no Harmony anywhere
Okay, at a quick glance of your messages with Rita, it looks like you upgraded the bar before you'd even hired Tina. I guess through cheats.
I've manually enabled her and reattached your save and I'll look to prevent one happening before the other in next ver.

Have you read it?

The error message says gl04.mp4. .

Lg04.mp4. is misisng after unpacking so it can`t be the same like the 0.3.1 version because I don`t get there a error message for this file. I copied my lg04.mp4 from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2 because these file is missing because the damaged report from winrar.
You clearly didn't understand my reply. gl04 has not been included in any archive or any code. Only lg04. The source is not the problem. Maybe try 7zip instead of winrar.
Edit: Here's the checksum: B4F05F4C60206A56D0C56E07D12B8989E8120813E31D8133320FC5DA6FC91D6A.

Last edited:

Andy211

Nov 11, 2018
Okay, at a quick glance of your messages with Rita, it looks like you upgraded the bar before you'd even hired Tina. I guess through cheats.
I've manually enabled her and reattached your save and I'll look to prevent one happening before the other in next ver.

You clearly didn't understand my reply. gl04 has not been included in any archive or any code. Only lg04. The source is not the problem. Maybe try 7zip instead of winrar.
thank you, kind sir

Reactions: Feebs
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes