Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I can’t seem to progress to the Rita scene for charlie. The Rita tracker says progress Charlie but my Charlie tracker is blank

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
is there a detailed walkthrough for this game. i like it but there is just too much happening and if u progress to far in some storys u cannot complete some tasks ... for instance i cannot complete the vodka thing cause after rita got it i neva could get it in the kitchen to use it with madison in her room .... etc etc

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ahmed Chester

Jul 20, 2018
i have too many issues, 5 characters has a substory and I can't procced with anyone of them and 10 characters with missing clips on the computer.
And as you can see Charlotte meeting won't happened because she was never there among the explorers.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gateway-0.3.2HF1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ella
Hint called: "Welcome Wagon"
The hint says: "Meet her at Gateway B."

Well, she's not there. Ever. I've tried being there doing nothing but skipping half hour times for a whole day, and still nothing. I've tried going to her world via normal expedition, piggyback expedition, and influence expedition. Nothing.
Finally got that to trigger only to find out much of her content is locked behind possession aka sharing which was a bummer.

More sharing cloaked by possession with Celeste and Lilin too. Absolute buzzkill.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
A hotfix will come relatively soon addressing the big Charlie issues and a few other items too.

I'm unable to advance the plot development of many characters
Alyssa:Can't see the scenewith Alyssa & Piper
Elsie: She doen't change her room
Kylie: Can't find Tom. Don't know how to peep.
Lillian: how to progress Charlie's substory?
Madison: how to build the strip club?
Megan: Use power control but nothing happen
Seraphina: how to progress her substory?
Victoria: how to progress her substory?
The hints have solutions for most of these. If you've disabled tracker hints, you can re-enable them in the settings. Hovering over the question mark will then show you the hints.
Alyssa - Mature piper and unassign Alyssa from work.
Elsie - She's already changed rooms in your file. Follow the next part of the hint.
Kylie - Peeping is done at night by sneaking around.
Lillian - If you want to progress Charlie's content, use Central at Gateway B to transform Charlotte.
Madison - You already built it (Velvet Pleasures).
Megan - You're not doing it with the meditation buff as per the hint.
Seraphina & Victoria - You've already completed their substories.
Charlotte: Can't receive text
Rita: how to meet Harmony?
Charlotte - Bug. HF coming, though you've not missed any content and it will go straight to end of content after.
Rita - Cheats have enabled you to skip the event you meet her. This will be addressed in 0.3.3. You can use the following console command if you want to manually enable her sooner.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.girlsavailable.pushUnique('jill');
SugarCube.State.variables.workers.pushUnique('jill');
Brother. thanks a lot...ur a star

Update: Sorry to disturb again. Next day. Day 48, after council meeting and talking to meirya its stuck again.
you can tell me if any console command is needed to fix this, ill do it instead of bothering you again. Thanks
You need to sleep. Isolda will return tomorrow and then you can talk to her about Ava.
Can't progress Charlotte substory since ''Off World Meeting'' because the game wants to use Charlotte through expedition but Charlotte doesn't go any expedition. There's a bug I think Feebs
HF incoming.
I just played the game and I loved it. I want to ask something? How often do you update the game?
And
How do i know what should i do about characters substorys. For example i stucked piper's substory end i dont know what i have to do.
The quick tracker on the right will offer hints for this by hovering over the question mark. If you are unable to progress beyond a specific part after following the hints, please send me your save and I can check if there's a bug.

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Is one of those issues him popping up as a requirement to progress Lillian even if he's never been a he in your playthrough?
He's not in her substory. I suspect you're looking at the "Lessons of Lust" movie hint. The quick tracker shows hints for any scenes you haven't unlocked once the current substory is complete. However, if that's not the case, please let me know.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
He's not in her substory. I suspect you're looking at the "Lessons of Lust" movie hint. The quick tracker shows hints for any scenes you haven't unlocked once the current substory is complete. However, if that's not the case, please let me know.
You are correct sir, now I just have to get Victoria to revert to her older form to continue her story. Thanks for the assist.

Reactions: Feebs
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes