Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
At this point in my game it wants me to schedule the Mother to be a stripper
and then to go be with another guy.

I know I can just ignore that, which I am, but will that kind of end her content
since I won't do those things?

Then, would that interfere with other characters' quests since I won't finish hers?

Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks for the help.
Cheers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
At this point in my game it wants me to schedule the Mother to be a stripper
and then to go be with another guy.

I know I can just ignore that, which I am, but will that kind of end her content
since I won't do those things?

Then, would that interfere with other characters' quests since I won't finish hers?

Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks for the help.
Cheers
As far as I can tell, Gemma's path just stops if you don't want to make her (or any of the other women) have sex with someone else.

I don't think it blocks anything else, but I don't know if there will eventually be an alternative path for her.

(She doesn't have to have sex with the dude though, that bit is avoidable. But her current path requires her to have sex with another stranger, this time a woman.)

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
As far as I can tell, Gemma's path just stops if you don't want to make her (or any of the other women) have sex with someone else.
Thank you so much for your response, and that it was really quick..
I appreciate the info. Since I'm mostly caught up anyway I might put
it on hold to see if, like you mentioned, there may be another path
in the future.
Thanks so very much

Cheers!

I was deleting some files and kept finding Gateway saves from last year, lol
I might be a pack rat....lol

Reactions: gregers

adame

Apr 3, 2018
@Feebs ( \the dev ) a bug report : Rita sub story is buged , stake at "Working hard ?" "Let the new hire settle in" . and "Staff Evaluations" all the time say "Wait another 7 days first." ( she say thet for almost 7 weeks lol ). ... dont know if it help but it a fresh save \ full new start from v0.3.2HF2 ( or what ever the ver is for the online ver )

i gusseing thet becoz i all ready did the bar upgread and heir Harmony ( long ) befoer rita substory it stake .

i add me main save + the tast \ bug saved ( they all bug if i right ) , hope it help . ... if it help ( and not kill me ) save can you maybe un"upgread" the bar and unheir Harmony (+ with all thet intal ) from me main save ( "gateway-20240807-193342" ) and i will try to see if it help

Edit befoer respond : i forget , idk if it a bug or not but you can level up Kimberly "Teaching" skill by having Isolda Teach her , and by thet get the skill to 25 so Kimberly teach "Teaching" to everone alse

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks for continued bug reports. All should be addressed in 0.3.3

@gregers @Forgotted
The step with Annisa & Gemma has been removed from her tracker in v0.3.3 as it's not integral to her substory and it didn't prevent any future steps by disallowing her to sleep with Annisa; just stopped you getting the hints for them. There will be some minor story implications, but it's more about the timing of events rather than a semi-hidden task like the ninth-champion stuff.

She doesn't work at Velvet Pleasures as a stripper either, btw. She states she's there to guide others, but she'll only say that if you stop her and Howard. If you watch or leave them to it, Dave handles her employment instead, so I've added something to those two options to make it clearer in 0.3.3 too.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for continued bug reports. All should be addressed in 0.3.3

@gregers @Forgotted
The step with Annisa & Gemma has been removed from her tracker in v0.3.3 as it's not integral to her substory and it didn't prevent any future steps by disallowing her to sleep with Annisa; just stopped you getting the hints for them. There will be some minor story implications, but it's more about the timing of events rather than a semi-hidden task like the ninth-champion stuff.

She doesn't work at Velvet Pleasures as a stripper either, btw. She states she's there to guide others, but she'll only say that if you stop her and Howard. If you watch or leave them to it, Dave handles her employment instead, so I've added something to those two options to make it clearer in 0.3.3 too.
When will v0.3.3 be released? Not rushing, just curious! Great game btw!

Devil316

Aug 14, 2024
I can not complete Victoria's Art arc. When she was young I got only a black screen and now that she is older I can not do it at all.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Got bugs as I can't continue the Story and 90% of my characters are maxed out on content or on "Proceed with Story"

-The Eastenders invasion
Can't proceed it. Elise has said nothing and sleeping does nothing

-Check Buffer 3/5
Everytime I do check the Buffer it says Not Enough Energy and the MC says something like "Why is it so strong?"

-New Home (Move Piper in and let her settle in)
Nothing I do or say gives me anything to proceed with her despite her Working, having a Home, and also having helped the aunt with her intimacy issues in regards to you.

I also have a smaller bug. Millie (Cousin) had sent me 3 messages on the Phone but the Notifications that I have 3 Messages from her hasn't gone away. No matter how many times I open her message history, it doesn't clear.

Cheers.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Got bugs as I can't continue the Story and 90% of my characters are maxed out on content or on "Proceed with Story"

-The Eastenders invasion
Can't proceed it. Elise has said nothing and sleeping does nothing

-Check Buffer 3/5
Everytime I do check the Buffer it says Not Enough Energy and the MC says something like "Why is it so strong?"

-New Home (Move Piper in and let her settle in)
Nothing I do or say gives me anything to proceed with her despite her Working, having a Home, and also having helped the aunt with her intimacy issues in regards to you.

I also have a smaller bug. Millie (Cousin) had sent me 3 messages on the Phone but the Notifications that I have 3 Messages from her hasn't gone away. No matter how many times I open her message history, it doesn't clear.

Cheers.
Would you be able to send me your save file, please? Piper's issue is what's holding the other two up, but I can't locate the issue, so would be useful to see what values her object has in your game.
Thanks.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Would you be able to send me your save file, please? Piper's issue is what's holding the other two up, but I can't locate the issue, so would be useful to see what values her object has in your game.
Thanks.
Here you are. Thanks man!

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Here you are. Thanks man!
Thanks for reporting, and sharing the file. I'm a little uncertain how things have gone out of sequence still, but I can at least see which variable is the problem, which has allowed me to add a check in v0.3.3 in case it happens to anyone else.

So you're not waiting on that, here's a save that should let you continue by visiting Piper at home. You'll then get a text a few hours later to progress Eastlander's Invasion.

Abhisharma

Jul 24, 2024
If I recall correctly, you need to get your attractiveness to 5 and then have a full visit from Quinn. You may also need to pull two people from the buffer (can't recall for certain). Once you've met those conditions, the inspector will show up and you need to follow her story.

Can you send me your saved file because my saved file is deleted so please help me

Jan 18, 2021
When will v0.3.3 be available here/public?
Probably next week, but Feebs is the only one who knows. ;)

Usually, the public releases are available around a week after the release to subscribers. That private release happened less than two days ago. Feebs has already fixed several minor bugs and typos that were reported since then. I do not think that there are any major blockers left for the release, so it should be available in a few days. But then again, I am not the developer...

Reactions: Billshwr and Feebs

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
... i have a problem with Alyssa/Victoria in the gym ... :oops:

Screenshot 2024-08-21 075421.png

Edit: ... stupid me ... transformation into young was the answer ... :oops:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes