Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I think I locked me out of Gemma's path. The Charity event won't trigger and she moved in with me. What to do?

Gohanbeastmode

Aug 16, 2024
Gemma keeps coming into my room at midnight, how do i fix that?

Also the council meeting want start its passed the due date its like -35 days.... idk what to do anymore.. send help please

Jan 18, 2021
v0.3.3 is mostly about Gemma and Ava, but I was pleasantly surprised to see some new content for other characters: Victoria, Tina, several girls at the Glitter Box, etc. There are also some user interface improvements that make it much easier to temporarily get a girl out of her current assignment if you need her for a quest.

Reactions: Arvind and Billshwr

Gladiusbomb

Sep 23, 2017
Don't know if others are having this issue as I don't read most comments but in case anyone else is stuck with Rita/Ember's subquest work evaluation.

Was looking through the code to see why the variable hiringtimer wasn't working as intended and I think I understand what it was supposed to do. So the variable acts as a counter and decreases in value from a starting value of 7 to represent a week in game time. When it reaches zero it deletes the variable which moves the subquest along.

The issue was that the variable was mistakenly entered as hiringtime in 3 places. Just change those instances to hiringtimer and it should work as intended.

rux

Dec 17, 2017
Looking for some help. I've tried searching the posts, but I can't figure out how to progress with Elsie. I'm stuck at the 'Outdoor Fun' part. I can't figure out how to actually fulfill the conditions (have sex with her) to unlock this. Am I missing something or do I just need to progress the story?

Gladiusbomb

Sep 23, 2017
Looking for some help. I've tried searching the posts, but I can't figure out how to progress with Elsie. I'm stuck at the 'Outdoor Fun' part. I can't figure out how to actually fulfill the conditions (have sex with her) to unlock this. Am I missing something or do I just need to progress the story?
If you've met the conditions of 30 lust and have previously had sex with her then you should be able to just approach her in the garden and it will be listed as one of the discussion topics.

If you've not had sex with her previously then you haven't unlocked the first possible sex scene with her. The earliest you can get this is on day 3 and is the "Gateway A Blackout" scene. If you didn't do this scene you should be able to unlock it the alternate way by having 30 lust with her and "try to strengthen the voice with your power". Then select any option except the third one and you should unlock it.

If you're unable to "strengthen the voice" then you would have to progress to that point but that's relatively early in the game.

Hope that helps.

rux

Dec 17, 2017
If you've met the conditions of 30 lust and have previously had sex with her then you should be able to just approach her in the garden and it will be listed as one of the discussion topics.

If you've not had sex with her previously then you haven't unlocked the first possible sex scene with her. The earliest you can get this is on day 3 and is the "Gateway A Blackout" scene. If you didn't do this scene you should be able to unlock it the alternate way by having 30 lust with her and "try to strengthen the voice with your power". Then select any option except the third one and you should unlock it.

If you're unable to "strengthen the voice" then you would have to progress to that point but that's relatively early in the game.

Hope that helps.
So I'm on day 63. She has 123 Like and 189 Lust. I don't remember what choice I made because that was forever ago. Am I just soft locked out of this now?

Gladiusbomb

Sep 23, 2017
So I'm on day 63. She has 123 Like and 189 Lust. I don't remember what choice I made because that was forever ago. Am I just soft locked out of this now?
You shouldn't be soft locked from her "Outdoor Fun" event as you need to have had sex with each of Meriya's champions at least once to trigger the traitor questline. You should be able to talk to Voice/Miriya at Gateway A in order to trigger Elsie's "Gateway A Blackout" scene.

Just tested this but in the case of you choosing the third option you can re-attempt the scene by speaking to Miriya so the Gateway A scene shouldn't be blocked. Just talk to Voice/Miriya at Gateway A and select "Draw on your power to strengthen her".

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
v0.3.3 has been released.
This focuses primarily on Gemma and Ava, but does have some flavor content for a number of other characters too.
It also finishes the Glitter Box lewds and adds some scheduling QoL stuff.
Full changelog in OP.

I am now working on 0.4.0 so beyond any hotfixes, this is likely the last release for a few months.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gateway-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gladiusbomb

Sep 23, 2017
Don't think this is a big issue but I found an error when attempting a photoshoot when one of the girls is unavailable when they're in the spa for relaxation.

I think this is because there is no construct for the variable sparelax and therefore has no name or shift associated with it. Was able to work around this two ways in case anyone else had this error.

The first one was by making a separate construct for sparelax. After line 6125 you can add the following to add a construct for sparelax:
While this does work it will still say they're unavailable due to working at the spa, which while not true you would have to edit the code for the photobooth further which isn't really necessary.

The second way is by just removing the code that specifies where the girls are working when they're unavailable as it will no longer check the shift or name for sparelax and therefore you won't get the error. You can do this by erasing this code in a text editor:

Hope this was helpful to anyone and I know there are multiple other ways to address this error but these were just my suggestions for the easiest ways to do so.

PS: Saw an issue with the second way later in the game. Will see if I can change it later as it made Charlotte unavailable even when she wasn't working.
PSS: Changed the method for the second way to only require deleting a portion of code.

Last edited:

adame

Apr 3, 2018
@Feebs cant do Ave " Lying Fucker " the alt ver , i did all ther is to do but it dont triger . i add a (tast) save .
also "Slip of the Tongue" dont work at replay \ "Movies" .

Rita work now , thx for a fix for thet

Last edited:

Gladiusbomb

Sep 23, 2017
Found another issue that concerns Charlotte/Theodora's quest "Off World Meeting".

When attempting to influence and travel to Unus with Charlotte to meet Quinn/Harley to complete the quest the game believes that Quinn is at the hub and therefore you're unable to complete the quest. This is because the locations of the characters off world are now specified by the planet they're on and the code for the questline still checks if Quinn is "Off World" rather than on "Unus".

In order to address this issue you just have to replace the instance which specified "Off World" to "Unus". The current code can be found by searching the following in a text editor:
Hope this helped.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes