Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Just fyi, it's still mostly straight oriented but there actually is a fair amount of gay content in this game now:

Life of Desmond by Badvador

A surprising amount actually. There are 4 different guys you can engage with, though one of them is a bisexual encounter. I am not sure how much gay content the author intends to continue adding, but hopefully they keep adding more.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Just fyi, it's still mostly straight oriented but there actually is a fair amount of gay content in this game now:

Life of Desmond by Badvador

A surprising amount actually. There are 4 different guys you can engage with, though one of them is a bisexual encounter. I am not sure how much gay content the author intends to continue adding, but hopefully they keep adding more.

Yup!
There are five gender types now, some of which have become paths, one is gay (homosexual), the other is transexual (sissy) his young stepbrother, the other is bisexual (with a boy and a girl), another second trans gender (but it is a girl born with masculine sex - i think that now that it's named futa*), and another that is heterosexual (that is with one of the girls, that is with several at the same time).

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone ever heard of these games by Satyroom? His works are great.

- Geeks VS Superhero

- CustomHero
Hope someone will share these games I really wanted to play these 2 games you can also add the bull strong game satyroom has the English version of that game

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Hope someone will share these games I really wanted to play these 2 games you can also add the bull strong game satyroom has the English version of that game

Since he has never made his games available on the internet for free ... - I don't think anyone will react to that request.
It might be a hard task, then for some countries it is even a bit expensive.
For Portugal for example, it is already a bit limited price. (it's about the equivalent of a third of a day's salary - for those who have the minimum wage)

Guy Media

GuyŌkami
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
I hope you will consider adding my game Doom of Sindel to your list. It looks like my other game Sinclair's bar is already on there. Thank you for this awesome service for our community on F95! It's cool to see.

Reactions: askqer and CboyC95
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes