Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
uh.png

A week and a day later, apparently I'm the only one who was feeling this way.

Last edited:

Talari

Jul 31, 2019
There is something that I do not understand about this platform ...
Why do more than half of the games with the keyword "gay" not have gay content at all? - I don't see the whole relationship (completely irrelevant) between this keyword and these games ... (moreover, I find the vast majority of these games completely disgusting ... - I really don't like it)
As long as it's not real gay/homosexual content=(sex between real men), I'm not interested at all.
It's like something else that I don't understand ... - the fact that we can play all the gay games on the internet in less than two months.
When however the disgusting stuff ... - straight, bisex, and really a lot of trans stuff = (transexuals, transvestites, hermaphrodites, etc, etc ...) are extremely present, see even infinitely, without any problem ...
I think we all agree that there is a hugely accentuated form of homophobia in the gaming world, right?
Why does the human race still not advance/evolve ...? - why not still allow all humans to be human?
Defenitively, any effort and sacrifice do not change anything at all in certain mentalities unfortunately ...

We will never be equal. Female has the word male in it, so when you search for it will interpret it as both female and male the same goes for woman. When I search these terms on chat room like games I usually get rooms that say females only NO MEN. It's messed up.

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Why do more than half of the games with the keyword "gay" not have gay content at all? - I don't see the whole relationship (completely irrelevant) between this keyword and these games ... (moreover, I find the vast majority of these games completely disgusting ... - I really don't like it)
As long as it's not real gay/homosexual content=(sex between real men), I'm not interested at all.
It's like something else that I don't understand ... - the fact that we can play all the gay games on the internet in less than two months.
When however the disgusting stuff ... - straight, bisex, and really a lot of trans stuff = (transexuals, transvestites, hermaphrodites, etc, etc ...) are extremely present, see even infinitely, without any problem ...
I think we all agree that there is a hugely accentuated form of homophobia in the gaming world, right?
Why does the human race still not advance/evolve ...? - why not still allow all humans to be human?
Defenitively, any effort and sacrifice do not change anything at all in certain mentalities unfortunately ...
Sadly the gay tag is used as a warning for the majority of users and not to actually help find M/M content. Just gotta deal with it I guess. I completely understand the frustration with lack of gay stuff. I find myself playing fem protag or bi stuff sometimes and while I've found some great games, most obviously aren't gonna be interesting for us.

Dudu_Martins

Jun 3, 2021
You are completely right... I have the same frustration. The same questions... And no answer except homophobia

HeyArlo

Oct 18, 2020
This is the first time I'm making a reply here because i agree with 1 thing in your post and that is about the tag "gay" being misused. The rest however I completely disagree with.

1. Not a lot of gay games? That's because we're not making them. Making a full on game takes a lot of time and effort, if there aren't a lot of gay people making them, I understand and it's fine. You can't force people to make a game catered to your needs.

2. I hate that you call anything that isn't gay, and I quote, "the disgusting stuff". How can you possibly claim homophobia after saying something as ridiculous as that??

3. And finally, I just want to point out that you are coming from a place of entitlement. Like it or not, reality is that there are A LOT more straight people then there are gay people, so there being more straight games here then gay games isn't some homophobic mindset of the gaming community, that's such a stretch. For the other sexualities, I'm just guessing that those communities are much more active in the game creating scene and you can't fault them for it. Want more gay games? Start making them, find people with similar interest that can make them etc. Don't just go bitching about it on a post as if somehow the whole gaming community is against you.

Edit: Tagged wrong message, my mistake

Last edited:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Does this list include feminized gay games?

I'm not really into gay stuff per se, but if the male mc crossdresses or gets feminized/transitions, then haves sex with other males then I'm cool with it.

Not sure if that's considered gay?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
This is the first time I'm making a reply here because i agree with 1 thing in your post and that is about the tag "gay" being misused. The rest however I completely disagree with.

1. Not a lot of gay games? That's because we're not making them. Making a full on game takes a lot of time and effort, if there aren't a lot of gay people making them, I understand and it's fine. You can't force people to make a game catered to your needs.

2. I hate that you call anything that isn't gay, and I quote, "the disgusting stuff". How can you possibly claim homophobia after saying something as ridiculous as that??

3. And finally, I just want to point out that you are coming from a place of entitlement. Like it or not, reality is that there are A LOT more straight people then there are gay people, so there being more straight games here then gay games isn't some homophobic mindset of the gaming community, that's such a stretch. For the other sexualities, I'm just guessing that those communities are much more active in the game creating scene and you can't fault them for it. Want more gay games? Start making them, find people with similar interest that can make them etc. Don't just go bitching about it on a post as if somehow the whole gaming community is against you.

Edit: Tagged wrong message, my mistake
Oh good, so I'm not the only one who read this at first, agreeing, but then was like "Now wait, the fuck—", the way the thread progressed could've fooled me.

moonieek

Feb 2, 2019

I'm not really into gay stuff per se, but if the male mc crossdresses or gets feminized/transitions, then haves sex with other males then I'm cool with it.

No, I don't think so and I think there are plenty of games out there of the genre you are asking for, basically, you are asking for a male to be transformed into a female with is really just the equivalent of straight sex?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
No, I don't think so and I think there are plenty of games out there of the genre you are asking for, basically, you are asking for a male to be transformed into a female with is really just the equivalent of straight sex?
No, the male's body is still male. Just feminized thru cross dressing, or transgender with boobs but the dick stays.

Isn't that still technically homosexuality?

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
If you pay attention to threads for games that have both gay and straight content, you will find multiple times across multiple pages people asking, "is the gay content avoidable?" as if any game with straight content ever forces gay content on anyone. There are often people who will take it a step further and threaten to cancel their support for a game on Patreon if it begins including gay content, and there was a thread not long ago where a poster compared gay content in games as equivalent to scat and shit content. The implication that gay content is "the disgusting stuff" is there every time someone asks if the content is avoidable. Two wrongs certainly don't make a right, but I think it's ok for one person not interested in straight content to refer to it as "disgusting" on these forums.

And finally, I just want to point out that you are coming from a place of entitlement. Like it or not, reality is that there are A LOT more straight people then there are gay people, so there being more straight games here then gay games isn't some homophobic mindset of the gaming community, that's such a stretch. For the other sexualities, I'm just guessing that those communities are much more active in the game creating scene and you can't fault them for it. Want more gay games? Start making them, find people with similar interest that can make them etc. Don't just go bitching about it on a post as if somehow the whole gaming community is against you.
"And finally, I just want to point out that you are coming from a place of entitlement. Like it or not, reality is that there are A LOT more white people then there are black people, so there being more white protagonists here then black ones isn't some racist mindset of the gaming community, that's such a stretch. For the other ethnicities, I'm just guessing that those communities are much more active in the game creating scene and you can't fault them for it. Want more games with black protagonists? Start making them, find people with similar interest that can make them etc. Don't just go bitching about it on a post as if somehow the whole gaming community is against you."

Not trying to be too much of a dick, but please let me know if reading that paragraph with the context changed helps you realize how awful and offensive that sounds. I am sure you weren't TRYING to sound terrible with that argument, but the "there is so much more of the majority than the minority" argument has been used way too often for way too long. You might as well start asking for separate bathrooms for gay people.

In no way am I saying that people not interested in gay content needs to start making gay content. Being forced to create art or entertainment isn't something that should ever be done (unless you are actively charging people money for a universal product and deliberately excluding people, like bakers refusing to make gay wedding cakes. Fuck those guys). I am saying there should be less arguments against gay content when there is so little of it compared to straight content imho

HeyArlo

Oct 18, 2020
If you pay attention to threads for games that have both gay and straight content, you will find multiple times across multiple pages people asking, "is the gay content avoidable?" as if any game with straight content ever forces gay content on anyone. There are often people who will take it a step further and threaten to cancel their support for a game on Patreon if it begins including gay content, and there was a thread not long ago where a poster compared gay content in games as equivalent to scat and shit content. The implication that gay content is "the disgusting stuff" is there every time someone asks if the content is avoidable. Two wrongs certainly don't make a right, but I think it's ok for one person not interested in straight content to refer to it as "disgusting" on these forums.

"And finally, I just want to point out that you are coming from a place of entitlement. Like it or not, reality is that there are A LOT more white people then there are black people, so there being more white protagonists here then black ones isn't some racist mindset of the gaming community, that's such a stretch. For the other ethnicities, I'm just guessing that those communities are much more active in the game creating scene and you can't fault them for it. Want more games with black protagonists? Start making them, find people with similar interest that can make them etc. Don't just go bitching about it on a post as if somehow the whole gaming community is against you."

Not trying to be too much of a dick, but please let me know if reading that paragraph with the context changed helps you realize how awful and offensive that sounds. I am sure you weren't TRYING to sound terrible with that argument, but the "there is so much more of the majority than the minority" argument has been used way too often for way too long. You might as well start asking for separate bathrooms for gay people.

In no way am I saying that people not interested in gay content needs to start making gay content. Being forced to create art or entertainment isn't something that should ever be done (unless you are actively charging people money for a universal product and deliberately excluding people, like bakers refusing to make gay wedding cakes. Fuck those guys). I am saying there should be less arguments against gay content when there is so little of it compared to straight content imho

I understand what you mean, but this person wasn't talking about arguments against gay content. In the context you gave you have a valid point, but that wasn't the current context. I read the post again and this person was clearly just stating 2 simple things. 1. There aren't enough gay games wich somehow in some way that wasn't described is because of "homophobia" and us not being considered human and humanity "not evolving" wich is a dogshit take. 2. Games that this person finds *disgusting* (wich stated was straight, bi, trans, etc so who is "not evolving" now) are more prevelant than gay games. That really is just because of majority vs minority, it's a valid argument no matter how many times it was used in other cases. Did you expect out of 100 games that there would be equally as many gay games as there are straight games, bi games, furry games, futa games, etc...? If gay people don't make enough gay games, it's not the fault of straight people making straight games, and no matter how abhorent those people are it's also not the fault of homophobes. They can't stop gays from making gay games no matter how much they post their stupid takes. I seriously don't understand what this is about.

Also you brought up "is the gay content avoidable?", how is this bad? If you're straight I find it perfectly normal that you would want to be able to avoid gay content just as I would love to be able to avoid staight content. There is literally nothing wrong with that, and yes there are games that show gay content in straight games, so it's once again valid. If anything I would make more of an argument that we as gay people need to do that more. Straight content in bi games for example is very often not avoidable while the gay content in those games are. However when you brought up people saying that gay content is disgusting yes, that happens and always will happen, it's ridiculous. But still no reason to become like those assholes... In no way, shape of form will I find it acceptable to call other sexual preferences disgusting, ever. And that should be for everyone, let's not be hypocritical here. This is what we expect from others, so do the same.

Btw your seperate bathrooms argument really comes from some other passionate conversation you had didn't it? Because it clearly is not befitting this conversation. The equivalent would be if we already HAD a seperate bathroom and this person complains that we only have say 2 urinals and straight people have 6. Wich would also again be reasonable because there are more straight people then there are gay people, so they will have more people going to the bathroom.

If this came off as rude or idk, waveing me fingery, that's not how I intend it. English is my second language so I'm still trying to improve my sentence structuring. Purely trying to discuss this, nothing malicious.

edit again: damn, this was a long ass post, sorry :l

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018

This is focused on male/male content, i.e. men that stay men and use he/him pronouns. There are some trap games, but that's not the focus and there aren't any feminized/trans games. You should use the trap, futa/trans, ntr or female domination tags if you want male mc that crossdress or gets feminized.

No, the male's body is still male. Just feminized thru cross dressing, or transgender with boobs but the dick stays.

Isn't that still technically homosexuality?
As per the rules of the site, gay never means futa or trans content. At the top when you click the gay tag: "Only used for Male/Male content. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters." And as a homosexual I agree, homosexuality is attraction to your own sex, and mtf trans and futas are not of the male sex.

Last edited:

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
Just some off site game links if anyone is interested in games not listed on this site--

Charles 2.0 (Completed): A short Visual Novel. This game features: approximately 12,000 words, six endings, two sexy CGs (uncensored via an optional patch).

Offscreen Scandal (Completed): Black Monkey Pro game about basketball rivals hate fucking.

Strange Flesh (Completed): A sexy, gay, adult beat 'em up game. You play the role of The Bartender, a master of the hypnotic arts and a servant of the bar, Strange Flesh. In the game, you'll infiltrate the mind of one of the bar's many troubled patrons, and help him out however you see fit.

Orc Running (In Progress): You've just moved to Orcwood, the historical capital of orcish empire. Even though the walls dividing races and nations have long since been torn down, orcs still cherish this heritage site. It's a fresh new town for you and the first time you're in a community filled with orcs. Being a half-orc, it'll be interesting to no longer feel like the odd man out. You hope! Will you find love? Casual sex? A job? That's up to you.

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
CaeserCub makes online gay games with chubbier MC if anyone is interested:

Completed Games:
ManCandy Crush: Meet strange characters all over the multiverse and get them naked via a Match-3 game!
lAs5OY.png KtrofA.jpg sV3Lcj.jpg eB9cma.jpg

The Lights of Quarris: A routine repair mission is anything but when your shuttle is forced to land on a desolate planet! You’ll need help if you’re going to contact your ship and get back home. Do you stay with handsome Commander Brock Steele, or stick with the burly alien security officer Lieutenant Zorn? Maybe the local scavenger Rano Womby can help… Or is the intriguing regent Jaa Kasyk of the nearby village your ticket home? Choose wisely and maybe you’ll find more than a way home!
K6oTRA.png

A Quest for Adventure: A small game set in a medieval fantasy universe.
G1wuAi.jpg

Mountain Town: A short game about being stranded in a small mountain town.
8jRVrB.png ZaEdKM.png

Rest Stop: This is just a short game I did some years ago, mostly to debug the engine it was written on.
jZReIy.png

On Hold Games:
Where in the Bath House is Tony Indiana: With only five criminals in the database, the guessing who did the crime becomes a little too easy.
tumblr_inline_nsmnpnBZtD1qzlzb0_500.jpg

Mahō Shōnen: Bruce Gordon, Magic Battler Scout!: Bruce Gordon is an erotic falling pieces puzzle game with a tongue-in-cheek "magical girl" story. Saves are stored in the browser, so they are not that permanent.
6Sg2HS.jpg

In Development:
Mahō Shōnen: Magical Battler:
jw_Pol.png uSqxiA.png gVYb4W.png VmvbR+.jpg OlYp10.jpg

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes