Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'll check. As I said, I stopped playing as I found it very disappointing.
Disappointing in what way? Funny as I never heard of this game before, but seeing tons of people begging for it literally non-stop. :unsure:

Also you can just do the following with the link you already uploaded, some mod should be willing to pick it up.

1.2) I just want to share content:
  1. You can post under the request section of the correct forum (Game Requests, Comic & Animation Requests)
  2. Post the links and as much information as possible
  3. Report your own thread, tag it as Game update or Comic / Animation Update and state that it needs a thread.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
There you go, updated. Let me know if you manage to discover other routes, because I'm really bored of checking everything.
Thanks~~~ ^^ David's route is the worst!! Does anyone have a guide for him? sighhh

ianellus

Jul 31, 2021
For the routes of the My Soldiers you can open the scripts.rpa file under the game folder with RPA Extract, it will give you a .rpa file for each day of the game, open with notepad and you'll have a list of all possible choices for that day, what gives you affection with certain chracter and the results.

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone got the full game of Henchman Story? It was released recently, you can find game page here:

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
H
There you go, updated. Let me know if you manage to discover other routes, because I'm really bored of checking everything.
i if it aint any trouble for you, do you have an android version of this?

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
Anybody got this game and can share? Specially with the new DLC?

Much appreciated

Kox

Jun 18, 2019
Note: Do NOT dowmload from IGG. They're known to sneak in Adware and Cryptominers in their downloads.
I do not encourage people to download from there, it was a simple example of where people can find it in case they think it's not released anywhere else.

Tempesto

Dec 15, 2018
Anybody got this game and can share? Specially with the new DLC?

Much appreciated
I did, but I deleted it and not sure if I can redownload. I can check. However, it's all about the text and it's all in Mandarin. The story is... odd. But the illustrations are really nice. Well worth the price

• Red Heart
Reactions: Whoswho213
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes