Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
I did, but I deleted it and not sure if I can redownload. I can check. However, it's all about the text and it's all in Mandarin. The story is... odd. But the illustrations are really nice. Well worth the price
By any chance can you share it? Been eyeing the game for quite awhile and no luck on finding download source :(, fhanks in advance

Tempesto

Dec 15, 2018
Can't access it anymore (or I don't know how). I bought it off his Chinese site at hiccears.com where it goes for half the price of itch.io.

• Sad
Reactions: Whoswho213

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
Hey guys me again this time I found something called Paladin's Horn by Blue Dragon Dreaming sadly it's still buy to play but I'm hoping either someone bought it or if they found it they can share.

Reactions: Taerith

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Few more games:

All world pro wrestling:

Gay pro wrestling has never been this sexy!

You’re a trainee in the male Erotic Professional Wrestling Federation... and you’re ready to take on all comers. Training includes sparring, matches in the ring against the other trainees, tag team competitions, a battle royal, antics in the showers and locker room, and even ringside seats at the Championship Match.

All-World Pro Wrestling is a 310,000-word interactive erotic gay novel by David Monster and Jim Dattilo. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

You’re just a young cub, but you have former Tag Team Champions for trainers, and the recently dethroned Heavyweight Champ, Dyer Anderson who just lost his belt to an arrogant pretty boy you love to hate... and hate that you love. He’s “The Golden Boy,” the dirtiest wrestler in the business, whose last match was more sexually charged than any you’ve ever seen.

Then there’s Rory, the wholesome blond eighteen-year-old boy scout, who’s a killer in the ring; Bravon, a handsome black, elite athlete who struggles between wanting to be a bad-boy "heel" or good-guy "face" wrestler; Mandrew, a class-clown white jock boy who swears he’s straight; Marcos, a burly, submissive Latin bear who doesn’t hate to lose; and Stan, an aggressive Hawaiian mountain of muscle who seems invincible.

You’ll enjoy downtime in a lavish, private mansion with your fellow trainees, along with ten other veterans of the training program, each one eager to tangle with you. They come in all shapes and sizes, and each with a range of abilities: Muscle Bears, Bodybuilders, Twinks, Beefy Men, and Jock Boys, all with the dream of being a Pro Wrestler.
  • Play as a male trainee among an all-male cast of characters.
  • Romance one of five of your trainees, or enter into poly relationship with multiple partners.
  • Choose just how far your erotic encounters go. You can focus on wrestling and training or easily get distracted by a myriad of partners.
  • Be dominant, submissive, or give-and-take during the matches or outside the ring.
  • Be as romantic or as raunchy as you want to be: it’s gay erotica the way you want it.
Site:
Download:

Chimeric Violet:

Chimeric Violet is a bara VN with light RPG elements - the project started as just a writing exercise in putting together a small-scale, excessively gay low fantasy JRPG-ish story, and eventually took on enough material to try finishing off properly as a short game.

Taking place mostly in one city as it completely collapses over the course of a single night, the game works in reasonable quantities of monster-fucking offset with a decent amount of character interaction, at least trying for something approaching worldbuilding at times. While the direction might be a little self-indulgent, putting together something like this is an exercise in doing something entirely for yourself; and I hope that, if you try it, you’ll find something to enjoy in the characters, music, or at least in the fantastic art that goes far beyond what a project like this deserves.

Site:
Download:

Orc Breeding:

Orc Breeding is a collection of erotic fiction about orcs — strong, powerful warriors, whose tribes are spread throughout the land — and the men they take for their own. They pillage. They make alliances. And some of them even love.

Some of the men in these stories are more than willing to be taken by — or take — these muscular, sweaty, green-skinned brutes. Some need a little convincing to enjoy their captivity. And some are bound, humiliated and made into their captors’ playthings. But rest assured that all these men experience the hard, raunchy, homosexual rutting that helps to perpetuate the orcish tribes.

Site:
Download:

Rogue:

Rollie Davison is investigating the next big story for his EcoSpy blog when he stumbles into a world he never knew existed. Help Rollie solve the mystery of the rogue... and maybe catch himself a man in the meantime!

Rogue features male/male situations.

Rogue is a point-and-click adventure game in the style of LucasArts classic games. It was developed as a submission, using .

Site:
Download:

Can you play All World Pro Wrestling without steam installed? I downloaded it and it says i need steam to play the game. Then i downloaded steam, but still couldnt play as i didnt download it on steam. I guess this may be a way to prevent pirating by the creator or something?

Aeriku

Dec 4, 2019
Can you play All World Pro Wrestling without steam installed? I downloaded it and it says i need steam to play the game. Then i downloaded steam, but still couldnt play as i didnt download it on steam. I guess this may be a way to prevent pirating by the creator or something?
You can open it using Launcher.exe

Reactions: GreenPhoenix

Sugar&Spice

Feb 29, 2020
Can someone upload Sinsations? The game has been out for a while now and I haven't see any free versions posted yet. ;-;

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
I manage somehow found this person booth.pm and most of the games look pretty good to play unfortunately it only Japanese (he also have comics)

Hope someone could add his games

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes