Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Have someone this one?
You are already asking for free stuff, yet you don't even bother to do a little bit of search???
Do you even know how to be a pirate? :ROFLMAO:
Search before Ask next time.

And NO, it requires constant log-in with a paid patreon account, as in beta state, no one would crack it every build.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There you go:
I just tried the OG html version which is a quite nicely done Cock TF. Kinda remind me of (still wip)
Do you know any other good Cock TF game? Or it's not your thing? :p

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
I edited the comment. It now has Geeks Vs SuperHeros aswell. Windows Vers. Is that what you were talking about?
Nope, the original Custom Hero game found here: has options to change how the hero looks and how you'd corrupt them. While the link above only leads to the Custom Hero: Extra, which is basically a short story found here:

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Nope, the original Custom Hero game found here: has options to change how the hero looks and how you'd corrupt them. While the link above only leads to the Custom Hero: Extra, which is basically a short story found here:
Sorry, you'll have to forgive me. I didn't actually buy them, just was downloading a couple games from that telegram group; link- (for what I've seen so far of it Meat Log Mountain seems pretty cool. And BlackHoops is up there as well). That's were I found the game. Didn't look at the post properly. Blue Lightning(?) is also up there. The game doesn't seem to work for me, but you might wanna give it a go if you want.

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Here you go my friends~
Ripped it straight out of my steam though, so I don't know if it has any security measures that need to be cracked yet or not.
Oh, This also includes the r18 DLC version.
It will need some sort of cracking or walk-around the steam launcher.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes