Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
Hi guys, Happy New Year everyone!
Say, I would like to know ... - would there be a reason why almost all of the gay games here on this platform have almost no, or even nothing at all, gay on these games?
Then for the guys who like me are homosexuals=(the real gays), all this is absolutely disgusting.
Another little thing ...
Is this just my impression, or everything that is really gay is disappearing totally? - we could almost believe that antihuman phobias are taking over the whole internet ...
All this saddens me to the highest point ...
They are definitely the minority, but I wouldn't say that gay games are disappearing. On the contrary, there are more and more gay games (or games with a consistent gay content) of good quality.
Concerning the tagging in this website, the issue is that 'gay' is used if there is even just a short appearance (not necessarily sexual). Hence the reason for this list so that only the relevant games are gathered in one place -and as you can see, the list is not that small.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
It's no secret that the site's tag system is ineffective at sorting homosexual focused games or games with homosexual paths, and since someone has made a list for lesbian focused games, I've decided to do the same thing for gay focused games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This list is WIP so if there is something I missed or if there is a game I forgot to add, please write them in the comment and I'll be sure to add them to the list.
Could you do tags/folder that exludes femboys? So that it would be easier to find the big and muscular types?

perles75

May 16, 2020
Could you do tags/folder that exludes femboys? So that it would be easier to find the big and muscular types?
the problem is that you would start to introduce all kinds of tags, as everyone has their own preferences and turn-offs, which would make the list 1) very cumbersome to manage, and 2) rather subjective in terms of deciding where a game should belong.

This is not really the purpose of this list, I'd say; it aims just at providing all the games with exclusive or dominant gay content, without any other characterisation other than its state (completed, ongoing, abandoned) and developing platform. I'd prefer it stays like that.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
PLEASE CONSIDER ADDING

Twine/HTML Games
1. Demitransference (in progress) : https://f95zone.to/threads/demitransference-v0-1-0c-unrulydogboy.64272/
2. Campus Magnum (complete): https://f95zone.to/threads/campus-magnum-v0-1-1-berylforge.69614/
3. Reform School (in progress): https://f95zone.to/threads/reform-school-v00-2c-alexxxx.75624/
4. Grizzly Grove (in progress): https://f95zone.to/threads/dev-log-grizzly-grove-gay-v-0-17a.92423/
5. Blow By Blow (in progress):
6. Son of Dionysus (in progres):
7. Escape from Enderon public build:
8. Doom of Sindel (in progress):
Sorry to bump my own post. But wondering if a decision was made on adding these games?

These are All MM gay games. Also any thought on adding “Twine” as a game type category?

Unruly

perles75

May 16, 2020
Summarizing this site is not at all for men, is that what you mean? - (only for femininity and furry in illogical artificial stuff and then that's it?)
(I need to be a little enlightened, then I'm afraid I didn't understand...)
I think they are two different things.
This list allows people to identify which games are actually fully gay or gay-focused, because the tag policy of F95Zone in that regard is... debatable (you just need one small gay scene in a huge game to have a gay tag). That's one thing.

What was discussed above is the classification within these fully gay games. Currently, the list only gives basic information: if a game is completed or ongoing, with which software/language is developed, if it's 2D or 3D animation.
Some people want to introduce a specific tag that identifies which games are specific with twinks, or that do not have twinks, or femboys, or hairy guys, and so on.

My point is that I would prefer not to have sub-categories concerning content, because 1) it's a separate project from this list, 2) it can be very subjective to decide, for example, if a game is twinky or not, and 3) it creates a bit of a mess because several have very different types of characters and belong to different categories at the same time, making everyone unhappy because they wouldn't find what they want.

It is surely an interesting project, but it's basically a job of creating a different website dedicated to gay games, which is way beyond the scope of this list that is great exactly because it's 1) simple and 2) objective.

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018

Syunta just published an english translation of his latest game "Hooked On" on itchio. His page also mention that he'd like to translate his management game in the future (which is quite a long game) so that might happen if he gets enough funds.

saylortwift2

May 12, 2021
can someone add these two, please:

Freezer Pops - A Hot Bara Business

Gooeycocandy's Hands On!

:)

Reactions: naxfor

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Last edited:

fAusMohawk

Jan 26, 2021
Sorry to bump my own post. But wondering if a decision was made on adding these games?

These are All MM gay games. Also any thought on adding “Twine” as a game type category?

Unruly
Why does it even require "a decision"? Those are gay games and should be added. I am looking forward to demitransference and reform school for example

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes