Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

intothesimss

May 12, 2020
I think from the description it's ? (got the link from the OP)

e: saw it's already been answered above, sorry.
Yeah its that thankssss alot, i didnt see anyone before you say about it tho

Edit: oh yeah it is already mentioned somehow i missed it but still thanks

intothesimss

May 12, 2020
can someone recommend me game with chubby character / focus on chubyy/bear, like coming out on top only 1 chubby, also oh so hero is not really chubby but still count, as long there is no muscle/bara

Reactions: A bear

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
can someone recommend me game with chubby character / focus on chubyy/bear, like coming out on top only 1 chubby, also oh so hero is not really chubby but still count, as long there is no muscle/bara
Are you talking about "bear" or "chubby"? I don't think COOT has chubby, Amos is a husky bear.
They are different - "chubby" is all about fat / round / soft, "bear" is about hairy so there can be "chubby bear" or "hunk / muscle bear".
"Chubby" is a very specific fetish, while "bear" is more generic. IE, "bear" is one of my favourite, I don't mind "chubby" but I won't actively looking for it.

TBH, it's more about art style, has very little to do with the gameplay.

For Chubby, CaesarCub Collection is the only other I can think of.
Edit: I forgot, Lustful Desires has a lot of chubbies you can fuck around, and quite some scenes are dedicated (there's even belly play :LOL: )

And for "bears", they are scattered all over the places, tho most of them are muscle bears.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
and not only one it has at least one with each characters and one more for the ssr characters
I'm OK to buy art packs if I really like the style, I'm Cool to pay by chapters if the story is really well made. I'd even be willing to crowdfunding game development if I have that kind of money to throw around.

But NOT throw money for the insatiable greed of these Gacha game developers. They are not "developing" games, to them it's only money grabbing tools - otherwise they won't use this Glorified Gamble machine as the carrier.
There's totally NO gameplay in these kind of "game", all you do is spend money to spin the wheel.

Milespinas

May 6, 2020
I'm OK to buy art packs if I really like the style, I'm Cool to pay by chapters if the story is really well made. I'd even be willing to crowdfunding game development if I have that kind of money to throw around.

But NOT throw money for the insatiable greed of these Gacha game developers. They are not "developing" games, to them it's only money grabbing tools - otherwise they won't use this Glorified Gamble machine as the carrier.
There's totally NO gameplay in these kind of "game", all you do is spend money to spin the wheel.
Yeah typical gacha shenanigans I love gachas but I wouldn't pay anything for them

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I really need to go back and play lustful desires. I played it like what...2 years ago?
If you hvn't played for 2 years then you are in for a treat. There's tons of new contents.
But it straggles lately, the dev got burnt out or something.

Reactions: Rafster

intothesimss

May 12, 2020
Are you talking about "bear" or "chubby"? I don't think COOT has chubby, Amos is a husky bear.
They are different - "chubby" is all about fat / round / soft, "bear" is about hairy so there can be "chubby bear" or "hunk / muscle bear".
"Chubby" is a very specific fetish, while "bear" is more generic. IE, "bear" is one of my favourite, I don't mind "chubby" but I won't actively looking for it.

TBH, it's more about art style, has very little to do with the gameplay.

For Chubby, CaesarCub Collection is the only other I can think of.
Edit: I forgot, Lustful Desires has a lot of chubbies you can fuck around, and quite some scenes are dedicated (there's even belly play :LOL: )

And for "bears", they are scattered all over the places, tho most of them are muscle bears.
yeah ive played 2 of the game u recommended, i mean as long they have round belly (no sixpack ofc) and not overmuscled i like it, bear is hot too

Reactions: cheesetoastywtf

intothesimss

May 12, 2020
ooooh also looking game like oh so hero, monster soul, strange flesh,mugen, idk what this genre called, i llove it sooo anyone have another recommendation (max elf) i dont like femboy

Reactions: ReddHoodMan

unm54455

Oct 22, 2019

it's not really i mean they start you off with pretty good amount of coins and gem and stuff which you could use towards purchasing cards and other stuff but the first H scene is free but for the others you need the SSR card for it but if you don't have it you'll be able to continue the story and fight the villains and listen to the story line you could also have a good chance of most likely getting those cards if you pick the draw 10 option.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes