Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
A game about a men on a illfated ship. Featuring a blogger a merried couple and odd ship captain. I cant remember the name off?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
In theory the list is also open to gay games not available on F95, so they can still be added (to the list, not to the site, that's a different thing, as you say)
But I think they should be available to download / play. All these requests are for games that pay-walled.

The whole intention is to ask these requesters put more effort into it:
Not just a lazy link asks "Hey plz pay this then share with me", but also some pics / descriptions, so the "potential sharer" can more easily decide if the game pique their interests.

Not to mention the pollution of this thread, cuz they don't know to stop begging. It still functions as a "catalog", not a off-topic spamming thread.

Tho one problem about the request area is it's not gay exclusive, so "potential sharer" who only interested in gay contents is less likely to visit there. Like there's actually quite a few games shared here, cuz someone happens to hv them.
But on the other hand there'll be more dedicated uploader there.

Alrekdpek

Apr 23, 2018
A game i played long aho which has the MC imprisoned in a cell with a orc guard. There were plants in the cell and one of which kind of suck MC to the other cell which has MC's friend. there were also stair to go up and you can kinda f the orc to escape?. it's on itch iirc. anyone know the name?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
A game i played long aho which has the MC imprisoned in a cell with a orc guard. There were plants in the cell and one of which kind of suck MC to the other cell which has MC's friend. there were also stair to go up and you can kinda f the orc to escape?. it's on itch iirc. anyone know the name?
Incubus Realms
There's no Orcs in this game, the guardian is green tho

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone got any new bara rpgm games that can be shared or if they got pegatens rpgm games and if they can share it

LookOutTed

Jan 18, 2022
Kinda late, but I think it could be 'Medieval Times' by Luriel. If it's not, then there's clearly a market for this specific plot point

intothesimss

May 12, 2020
Kinda late, but I think it could be 'Medieval Times' by Luriel. If it's not, then there's clearly a market for this specific plot point
yooooo im not the one who post this but i was looking for this game too, crazy how people ask the same game, this is the one that stuck in prison an there is plant (soft vore) right

intothesimss

May 12, 2020
whooooppsss thats not it lmao mb, i wanna ask, i played a game before, i think its 2d but there is still a lot of raw sketch, but you can go either left or right (to another jail) by the plant, (there is a hole in the plant) i really hate that i forgot the game but it was kinda hot but i cant seem to find it anymore

Nalassa

Jul 30, 2017
whooooppsss thats not it lmao mb, i wanna ask, i played a game before, i think its 2d but there is still a lot of raw sketch, but you can go either left or right (to another jail) by the plant, (there is a hole in the plant) i really hate that i forgot the game but it was kinda hot but i cant seem to find it anymore
I think from the description it's ? (got the link from the OP)

e: saw it's already been answered above, sorry.

perles75

May 16, 2020
yes, I'm pretty sure it's Incubus realms at this point, but I had totally forgot that Medieval times had that scene and when it was mentioned I realised it totally fit the brief!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes