Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Sharing is Caring
Underground Campaign's " Hedonistic Offering"
(just copy/paste the data folder)
(This game has a Eng Machine Translation, but you probably need Japanese Locale emu / Japanese Unicode on your computer

restinnpeace

Jul 8, 2021
Sharing is Caring
(This game has a Eng Machine Translation, but you probably need Japanese Locale emu / Japanese Unicode on your computer
Thank you !!!

Furrygay896

Jan 19, 2018
Sharing is Caring
Thanks, I guess it still in development so the choices is still need to use a translator

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks, I guess it still in development so the choices is still need to use a translator
This company doesn't sell unfinished games. (Just like most Japanese companies)
But there will probably be more fixes.
Also, they stated on their home page that's all you'll get (maybe choices/system needs extra work from meddling with the game engine), tho this is the first time they provide another language for their game.

Reactions: diana1038

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
This company doesn't sell unfinished games. (Just like most Japanese companies)
But there will probably be more fixes.
Also, they stated on their home page that's all you'll get (maybe choices/system needs extra work from meddling with the game engine), tho this is the first time they provide another language for their game.
It's a shame the choices are not translated, cus I've got no idea what I'm talking about with the guys

Reactions: Nickthulu

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Sharing is Caring
Thank you. Any walkthrough? I've found this and I'm just curious. did I miss something...

Screenshot (384).png Screenshot (386).png

1992pt

Feb 14, 2020
It's a shame the choices are not translated, cus I've got no idea what I'm talking about with the guys
I took screenshots from the choices and then used i2ORC site to get the japanese text from the screenshots and then put them on google translate! It worked fairly well so I was able to understand what I was choosing.

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
Omg thank you so much for this list!
I believe that these games are alreadz finished: Alpha Prison, Maelstorm and Human Cargo.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
In Hedonistic Offering has anyone figured out how to get the Doctor?
ghost rumor
talk to this guy in the restaurant Screenshot (389).png
work with the doctor until MC asks him about the ghost
The big tree will appear around here Screenshot (390).jpg
you'll get the first scene and the next day talks to the doctor again you'll get the second scene.

AinzGram

Jun 13, 2020
What happen if our ??? Become 0 dead end ???
How to prevent it ??? Sometime when i sleep drop down or public sex toilet

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
What happen if our ??? Become 0 dead end ???
How to prevent it ??? Sometimes when I sleep drop down or public sex toilet
??? it's a libido I guess. I've used the save editor to change it to 100, which in the game keeps the MC's cock hard all the time and leaves him with no other options than to visit the doctor, at which point it will drop to 31.

Anyway, I get stuck after eliminating four monsters, and there is no way to progress any further. and I'm not sure what I did wrong previously. I know there's an end game with many routes for each character and a Harlem ending, I wish there were more scenes but no. I tried searching for the answer and came across , but it wouldn't help much because they always talk in the mystery to avoid spoilers and I don't know any Japanese and perhaps it was mistranslated, but I noticed someone had said that you should end it in 50 days, you have to plan how to spend the most valuable time in one day, or something like that. So I believe I am too late to end the game with this first round, and I am too tired to begin a second round so soon. So I'm looking for a walkthrough as well. Please share if you are able to. Thank you.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes