Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Okay, someone really needs to keep me up to date on the status of some games, because I noticed some of them had been marked 'Abandoned' or 'Completed' without telling me.

Reactions: Aphrodite<3

KuraTen

Jan 5, 2022
Okay, someone really needs to keep me up to date on the status of some games, because I noticed some of them had been marked 'Abandoned' or 'Completed' without telling me.
While it's not marked as abandoned in the thread itself, I did do some digging and the creator of Epic Loads Guild Master hasn't updated in over a year and officially announced that they've decided to put it on the backburner while focusing on other projects last February. No new mentions since then as far as I can see.

silverxrz

Jun 17, 2022
I have no luck too. but it's on discount so...

I just want many more bara games among a ton of furry games.. yeah it's not that much.
I agree but only if we can choice to be human and name ourselves oh and get to choice to be a top,bottom or verse

Lucifesk

Sep 18, 2021
Do you guys know if there are nsfw games like lovelink (dating app game)?
If not, why doesn't someone create it?

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018

Senga Migiri just released a new game called "Hedonistic Offering", it has machine translation to english included as an option (except for the choices and system text for some reason).
There's a 500 yen discount until the 12th if anyone's interested.

Aug 16, 2022
Hey, folks. Anyone has a copy of Meat Log Mountain Second Date? I believe it's also on gaytorrent.ru so if you have access to the site you can get it. Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes