EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sAe6nW.png

Overview:
Alan encountered his ex Mads during a cruise. As if things weren't bad enough, the cruise ship the two were on got caught in a huge storm and the two suddenly became stranded,together in a mysterious island with no signs of rescue coming.
Join Alan's survival journey as he encounters more guys and gets involved into various steamy situations and control his destiny!
Will Alan return to the modern life and reunite with his ex?
Or, will he instead be married into the local tribe and start a new life there?
Will he find out the truth behind the sudden shipwreck?
It's all your choice!​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-07
Release Date: 2022-04-28
Developer: Meyaoi Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 1.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Thank you BaasB and ppadjake for sharing the game

sAe6nW.png Ww2u7T.jpg wy9xlx.jpg zp3L_v.jpg dmmRj2.jpg G3SFV2.jpg irooPq.jpg Iwlha2.jpg mTW6nI.png RTi34V.jpg _5Lj8l.jpg 2K4Dir.jpg b4jSyU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

me130

Dec 11, 2017
That mads character is literally Chris Hemsworth in cartoon style. So handsome:love:

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Please share the save file if someone completes the demo. I never finish it. It always crash. :cry:

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I love Meyaoi's works, but will we see the finish line? Or just become a demo that tease us to death? LOL

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
There are a lot of errors: whenever there is what looks like a path to another screen and it doesn't automatically change areas and I press enter or space there is an error and if I ignore it I'm just sent back to the title screen. Never got annoyed enough to quit playing a DEMO. They should definitely look into that.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
I really think there should Be TAGs, GayProtagonist and TransProtagonist. Cause otherwise there is impossible to make difference, Is that kind a content voluntary or mandatory. Voluntary content can be avoided, but if the Protagonist is gay its forced no matter what. So it would be sensible if potential players will be warned before download.

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
I really think there should Be TAGs, GayProtagonist and TransProtagonist. Cause otherwise there is impossible to make difference, Is that kind a content voluntary or mandatory. Voluntary content can be avoided, but if the Protagonist is gay its forced no matter what. So it would be sensible if potential players will be warned before download.
The game is literally called "BARAdise Escape" and is made by a developer called "Meyaoi"...

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
But what if the protagonist is totally straight, while the game itself is 100% gay?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
On this game in particular, no (it's baradise escape, for fucks sake) but it would be really useful for the rest of games with the gay tag. People just plaster this tag all over even if the MC even hold hands with another man.

EDIT: Before anyone quote me, I know, it's the rules and it is what it is. But it doesn't make them right for people looking for Gay/Lesbian focused games.

But what if the protagonist is totally straight, while the game itself is 100% gay?
Then it would be game over right at the start :ROFLMAO:

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately, It's not as "bara" as it could be, so I guess that title is wrong or misleading, even the studio is called "Meyaoi" LOL. Their faces are too feminine, IMHO this looks like just slightly more masculine than yaoi...

I'm gonna play the fuck out of it though, it looks good enough.

Last edited: