Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

AinzGram

Jun 13, 2020
Thx u both of u, i just finish rescue Shirou,ofcouse his granpa also alive.I choice give Jewery to Lord manor,glad i make save lot before take action.Right now i solve mystery Sea monster in sea.

Reactions: ppadjake

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Thx u both of u, i just finish rescue Shirou,ofcouse his granpa also alive.I choice give Jewery to Lord manor,glad i make save lot before take action.Right now i solve mystery Sea monster in sea.
I got 2 ending only Shirou and Sebumi
Can u guys any clue unlock other character ?
I have no clue, I never got any ending scene. Anyway, have you ever fought a 4 Legend Monsters? If you do not go speak with the village chief, Also, could you share your save file?

AinzGram

Jun 13, 2020
I have no clue, I never got any ending scene. Anyway, have you ever fought a 4 Legend Monsters? If you do not go speak with the village chief, Also, could you share your save file?
Nope never met them before i try to find clue

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah ppadjake, BlitzD and AinzGram,
plz move to this thread to discuss Underground Campaign's games
Okinawa Slave Island [Final] [Underground Campaign]
Too bad this site doesn't host games that's not fully English.
But Let's don't making this mega thread a mess.
is there any walkthrough?
The game is fairly new, I don't hv a walk-through.
There was a site that always make full walk-through for Underground Campaign's games (in Japanese tho), but I can't find it anymore.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi everybody. Do you need an RPG game? (only it is in Chinese). You can play with textarctor. :)
Sharing is always welcome and appreciated. :p
Although the site doesn't host thread for non-English games, many of us are welcome games in any language.
Also, if the game is from a developer already has a game here, you can even share there.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Hi everybody. Do you need an RPG game? (only it is in Chinese). You can play with textarctor. :)
I am sure everyone would appreciate it I mean aside from textractor, there's many other translation tool such as MTool that would definitely help playing it therefore language is not a barrier at all.

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
[ЦИТАТА="nackedsnake, сообщение: 8957827, участник: 1196029"]
Из файлов это "魔王様レベル0" версии 2.13 от [meowkansoft]

Должна быть японская игра, ее переведут на китайский?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ].
From the files it's "魔王様レベル0" Ver 2.13 from [meowkansoft]

Should be a Japanese game, does it get translated into Chinese?
Yes, in Japanese.

Reactions: nackedsnake
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes