Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

onehungryhippo

Nov 9, 2022
What's the differences between this thread and your other thread(gay games with femboy/twink)? Because I read the lists of your recommendations, and some of the games still have that twink and femboy tags.

Hope you weren't offended, I wasn't trying to be mean. I was asking is because my preference is more towards masculine/bara characters, and I didn't see the bara games list thread anywhere.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
What's the differences between this thread and your other thread(gay games with femboy/twink)? Because I read the lists of your recommendations, and some of the games still have that twink and femboy tags.

Hope you weren't offended, I wasn't trying to be mean. I was asking is because my preference is more towards masculine/bara characters, and I didn't see the bara games list thread anywhere.
This is the main complete list, the other one is an offshoot that focuses on femboys/twinks exclusively, he has not made a list focused on bara.

Reactions: Rafster

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
This list includes almost every game that's gay, or at least have a full gay storyline, so you can find a wide variety of games. But since we don't have a Bara tag, you have to check manually every game until you find one that appeals to you. Normally, just seeing the screencaps or the description is enough. I know it because I also prefer bara games, so I have to look twice.

This list is the most complete on the site, and until we get the Gay protagonist tag on the site redesign, it's the best way to find gay focused games. Of course, you can use the gay tag... but you have to check 2, and 3 times the threads to see if the content is not limited to one scene with a sissy/femboy/trap .

onehungryhippo

Nov 9, 2022
This list includes almost every game that's gay, or at least have a full gay storyline, so you can find a wide variety of games. But since we don't have a Bara tag, you have to check manually every game until you find one that appeals to you. Normally, just seeing the screencaps or the description is enough. I know it because I also prefer bara games, so I have to look twice.

This list is the most complete on the site, and until we get the Gay protagonist tag on the site redesign, it's the best way to find gay focused games. Of course, you can use the gay tag... but you have to check 2, and 3 times the threads to see if the content is not limited to one scene with a sissy/femboy/trap .
I guess it's hard for you too, yeah? This is a hassle, still it's better than nothing. Thank you, my man.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017

I agree with you rafster cause I love bara games too

Whaoriph

Jan 19, 2022
This thread has been really useful imo.

I love bara/non-furry/non-shota games as well but to be honest, there's not many gay games that target my taste. Most of them are abandoned or in early access with 3 months period for updates.

AraeAryha

Aug 10, 2021
This thread has been really useful imo.

I love bara/non-furry/non-shota games as well but to be honest, there's not many gay games that target my taste. Most of them are abandoned or in early access with 3 months period for updates.
Yea, i agree. I don't really like bara, but a lot of games on the list are furry which is just not my cup of tea. So we just have to check in every now and then and see if something new is up. The list is still very useful though so no complaints here. Keep up the good work Mr. Cboy!

Aug 10, 2018
Yea, i agree. I don't really like bara, but a lot of games on the list are furry which is just not my cup of tea. So we just have to check in every now and then and see if something new is up. The list is still very useful though so no complaints here. Keep up the good work Mr. Cboy!
I love bara type, with or without hair (I prefer with hair -hairy bear style- but I enjoy both). Best way to find this content is to play gay games like "Extracurricular Activities" because is not easy to find non-anthro. It's a good thing ExtraCurricular has so good history to tell but I start to be tired of anthros. Well, maybe if the anthro is a bear but very anthropomorphic ...
I hate content that can involve character kids: Shota. And I don't play games with sissy/trap content or games where I'm sub or at least I don't play the sub path.
I said this because all of us have preferences, and sure It can be possible to have a lot of list. But this is the best list right now and I have to say: Thanks a lot Mr. Cboy! because you've dedicated a lot of your time to this and it's the first page I open when I feel ... playful. Okey, naughty.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes