Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
My cursory search of the ~180 finished games turned up less than three dozen that were exclusively furry. Of course, many of the non-furry games were created by women and non-homosexual males, but that's true of the furry ones, as well.
Oh but there's a catch, my dear: F95's search is horseshit and also counts games that contain only a single gay scene in the entire game, not to mention most of it being trap/futa that counts as "gay" on this site. :)

Mar 1, 2019
Oh but there's a catch, my dear: F95's search is horseshit and also counts games that contain only a single gay scene in the entire game, not to mention most of it being trap/futa that counts as "gay" on this site. :)
I like some Femboy games, I don't think that clothes and femininity change anything, in relationships we have these fetishes of playing characters to have sex.

Aug 10, 2018
I like some Femboy games, I don't think that clothes and femininity change anything, in relationships we have these fetishes of playing characters to have sex.
That's your preference and it has to be respected. But not all people have fetishes involving trap, clothes or sissy issues (actually there are people without fetishes issues). That's subjetive.
And for me futa is not gay is another thing, not homosexual or straight. It's totally different from trap as is a fictional character. You can try to place it somehow in the LGTBIQ+ group, but is not gay the same way the lesbian is LG..+ but it's not gay.

Mar 1, 2019
That's your preference and it has to be respected. But not all people have fetishes involving trap, clothes or sissy issues (actually there are people without fetishes issues). That's subjetive.
And for me futa is not gay is another thing, not homosexual or straight. It's totally different from trap as is a fictional character. You can try to place it somehow in the LGTBIQ+ group, but is not gay the same way the lesbian is LG..+ but it's not gay.
I mean games with femininity in boys, who are boys and know they are boys, effeminate boys exist, it's totally part of the Gay department. Some of these games I like, or I like to a certain extent, the game loses me when they try to change the essence of the person.

Reactions: Charles Bukkakke
Aug 10, 2018
I mean games with femininity in boys, who are boys and know they are boys, effeminate boys exist, it's totally part of the Gay department. Some of these games I like, or I like to a certain extent, the game loses me when they try to change the essence of the person.
As I said every preference has to be repected, even fetishes involving trap, clothes or sissy issues. I never said that effeminate is not gay, actually I have a friend straight that people thinks that is gay because has a little sissy behavior and he is not even bisexual. Another thing sexual content abouts boys (or girls) as underaged personas, a content that I thing should't even exist, but again is just my opinion.

Aug 10, 2018
And of course a gay can have no sissy behavior and it's totaly OK. That's what I found sexy. And again is my preference and it's subjetive.

Mar 1, 2019
I agree about the effeminate personality, this depends a lot on the environment he was raised in, maybe he didn't have a father figure to inspire and only aspires to his mother's characteristics, or the women around him. I think these men are super cute, they are so delicate and loving.

onehungryhippo

Nov 9, 2022
As I said every preference has to be repected, even fetishes involving trap, clothes or sissy issues. I never said that effeminate is not gay, actually I have a friend straight that people thinks that is gay because has a little sissy behavior and he is not even bisexual.
I agree with you there. Personally I'm not into femboys either, but that doesn't mean I will condemn them or those who are into them. The only issue I have with some of them in their proneness to act... bitchy, if I tried to sum it up. The good ones are usually soft but kind, and never try to flaunt their femininity in excessive, exaggerated way.

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Sharing is Caring
Underground Campaign's " Hedonistic Offering"
(just copy/paste the data folder)
(This game has a Eng Machine Translation, but you probably need Japanese Locale emu / Japanese Unicode on your computer
Cab somebody can create a page for this game so that we can create a common guide, because I don't understand this game, I d'ont know how to unlock CG, my stat ??? decrease all the time, there part that not translate (battle, and shop), i need help, the CG are so good (thank for the fist) but really this game is no-playable.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Cab somebody can create a page for this game so that we can create a common guide, because I don't understand this game, I d'ont know how to unlock CG, my stat ??? decrease all the time, there part that not translate (battle, and shop), i need help, the CG are so good (thank for the fist) but really this game is no-playable.
They are not hosting non-English game on the site that's why most of UGCP's game is not here.
But the game is very straight-forward, what is your struggle?
You basically do works (farm/lumber/mason/fishing/etc) with different guys, and you unlock CG / Scene once your stat of that work raise to certain point.
And anytime you indulge yourself (sex / eat) your stat ??? decrease, and this stat decide your endings.

Hint: When you trigger a scene you get your heath (or whatever you need to eat for) to full, so you can use that to avoid eating.

LonelyDud

Jun 3, 2022
I love Japanese bara but damn sometimes it's giving horror than hot. Anyone has something light recommended? I like Underground Campaign art, and western 3D are pretty good too. But sometimes it takes too much time (I'm looking at you Ergi)

Milespinas

May 6, 2020
They are not hosting non-English game on the site that's why most of UGCP's game is not here.
But the game is very straight-forward, what is your struggle?
You basically do works (farm/lumber/mason/fishing/etc) with different guys, and you unlock CG / Scene once your stat of that work raise to certain point.
And anytime you indulge yourself (sex / eat) your stat ??? decrease, and this stat decide your endings.

Hint: When you trigger a scene you get your heath (or whatever you need to eat for) to full, so you can use that to avoid eating.
How does the lumber one work IDK how to constanly dodge the tree to not die

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes