Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
tf you think you are? gay jesus? there are different gay men out there. if what you mean is manly man shit it isn't hard to find dumbass.
Well, although there are certainly many kinds of gay men, it is also true that the games quoted by Charles Bukkakke do not represent the most common gay men you can meet in real world. In general, I think the number of "sissies", "femboys" and "traps" is disproportionally high. I agree, it is not so difficult to find a game or VN according of different taste. However, even if I might be wrong or inaccurate, surely one can indicate one's opinion to others in a civil manner (i. e. without "shits" and "dumbasses"). :)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Well, although there are certainly many kinds of gay men, it is also true that the games quoted by Charles Bukkakke do not represent the most common gay men you can meet in real world. In general, I think the number of "sissies", "femboys" and "traps" is disproportionally high. I agree, it is not so difficult to find a game or VN according of different taste. However, even if I might be wrong or inaccurate, surely one can indicate one's opinion to others in a civil manner (i. e. without "shits" and "dumbasses"). :)
1. "sissy", "femboy", "trap", "futa" but mainly Female, are not made for Gay men. The main audiences are straight men with such certain fetishes.
Ofc there will be some gay men into that, but that' cuz they have those fetishes, not because they are gay.​
2. Gay men are minority in real life. Ofc the number of above games will be way more than games made for gay man.

3. The whole line of argumentation you quoted is anger fuelled troll, really no point to feed it. (Yeah if you don't want someone to be mad at you, don't use words like " ACTUAL Gay" or "REAL gay".

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
1. "sissy", "femboy", "trap", "futa" but mainly Female, are not made for Gay men. The main audiences are straight men with such certain fetishes.
Ofc there will be some gay men into that, but that' cuz they have those fetishes, not because they are gay.​
2. Gay men are minority in real life. Ofc the number of above games will be way more than games made for gay man.

3. The whole line of argumentation you quoted is anger fuelled troll, really no point to feed it. (Yeah if you don't want someone to be mad at you, don't use words like " ACTUAL Gay" or "REAL gay".
I agree with you nackedsnake

silverxrz

Jun 17, 2022
Sexuality comes in all shapes and sizes. I don't understand this debate you guys are having. What do you call someone that is interested in femboys and traps exclusively? Certainly not straight.
The odds are they're bi sexual or trans and or straight females that like trap content. The whole liking the fem Boyz content doesn't speak for the majority of actually gay men because that's what we all want a real man without the whole reminder of the female context. That's like saying lesbians want to see a man dressed up as a woman because they get off on that when we all know that's not the case . So, nothing against whoever likes this content just what to set the record straight. Trying to lobby lesbian, gays , bi sexuality and trans into the same category as gay is incorrect hence why we have lesbians, gays, trans, and bi labels

Last edited:

Alfhiwm

Dec 6, 2020
Sexuality comes in all shapes and sizes. I don't understand this debate you guys are having. What do you call someone that is interested in femboys and traps exclusively? Certainly not straight.
Can you even be attracted to traps but not women? I thought the whole point of traps was that they look exactly like a woman until the shocking reveal that they have a penis, that reveal being the "trap". Certainly not straight, but not gay either. I'd call it bisexual with a genital preference.

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
Can you even be attracted to traps but not women? I thought the whole point of traps was that they look exactly like a woman until the shocking reveal that they have a penis, that reveal being the "trap". Certainly not straight, but not gay either. I'd call it bisexual with a genital preference.
I think the answer to this question is yes, but this is not necessarily the place to discuss it in depth.

Moozie

May 30, 2021
Found this Saucy animated RPG by Sleepy called
mind posting?
How did you even discover this game? I tried to find any route that links to this game (itch's shitty search bar, related games, newly released games, tags) but to no avail.

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Mar 18, 2024

1. and 2. are an incredibly problematic take. To properly address everything wrong with it you'd need to unravel way more than is space for here, but i'll try my best to point out what came to mind immediately for me.

Terms for sexuality are not very accurate because sexuality and the connected topics such as gender identity are all each a spectrum, not a checklist - the term gay is a catchall for all attraction to the same gender and cannot be used in the way shown here.

Sissies, femboys and traps are all male, both in body parts and in terms of self identification - if they identified as female, then none of the three would apply.
Attraction to them as a male thus means this is gay, no matter their interests in "traditionally female" topics or how they present outwards.

Denying this would lead to the conclusion that lesbians who are attracted to butch women are somehow not lesbian, rather "straight women with certain fetishes", because butch women often have interests in "traditionally male" topics and present more "male" than "female" - its in conflict with the very definition of the word AND the writings of most LGBT authors who have researched and written on the topic.

The men in ancient greek stories of pederasty, which are commonly used as THE example of gay people in antiquity in popular culture, also would not be gay if we applied the logic outlined in this comment as boys and young men do not have the features typically associated with "manliness" such as lots of bodyhair including beards, large muscles and overall larger bodies.

You can definitely be a gay man and only be interested in more feminine men, just like you can be a gay man and only be interested in hyper masculine men, thats simply the way the word is defined and you'll have to deal with femboys showing up under the gay term just as lesbians looking for femme content will have to deal with butch content showing up.

The statement that "[..]some gay men into that, but that' cuz they have those fetishes, not because they are gay." is thus simply incorrect.

Futa is a bit of a more difficult topic, however as they have male and female genitals, attraction to them means that you cannot be grouped under the term straight.

2. falls apart since 1. is already a completely incorrect point.

Reactions: Julian N

mocihael

Feb 7, 2024
How did you even discover this game? I tried to find any route that links to this game (itch's shitty search bar, related games, newly released games, tags) but to no avail.
It shows up in itch's search bar, you might have to edit your account/profile settings to allow nsfw/adult content to show during default searches/in your regular feed.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes