Ratoblade

Jun 6, 2020
I would also like to know if you get to keep all your stuff in NG+. I'm at Chapter 5 now about 60 hours in and recently realised that you only get a limited amount of the resource needed to advance each heroines routes (the hearts). I think you get just enough to "complete" 3 heroines.

I don't think I feel like playing the game multiple times just to see every other heroines events if the game doesn't just let me speed through it with a busted party from a previous playthrough, if that happens to be the case I might just download a 100% save and see the other heroines events in the gallery.

Well, to answear my how question, if anyone is interested, when you complete the game you DO have access to New Game + where you get to keep your items and levels AND the game lets you activate casual Mode 3. In casual mode 3 you skip the dungeons and only have to do the boss fights.

This should make multiple playthroughs of the game MUCH more easier and beareable instead of going through a 60+ hours RPG just to see every heroines H scene and ending.

crotron

Oct 6, 2019
Well, to answear my how question, if anyone is interested, when you complete the game you DO have access to New Game + where you get to keep your items and levels AND the game lets you activate casual Mode 3. In casual mode 3 you skip the dungeons and only have to do the boss fights.

This should make multiple playthroughs of the game MUCH more easier and beareable instead of going through a 60+ hours RPG just to see every heroines H scene and ending.
Is there a way to turn off casual mode 3? I just finished one route on standard play and decided to switch to casual mode 3 on the next lap to skip the game up until the branching point, but now that I'm there, I don't see any option to turn it off even though I'm pretty sure it said that was possible.

Last edited:

Ratoblade

Jun 6, 2020
Is there a way to turn off casual mode 3? I just finished one route on standard play and decided to switch to casual mode 3 on the next lap to skip the game up until the branching point, but now that I'm there, I don't see any option to turn it off even though I'm pretty sure it said that was possible.
Good question, I just tried it, I thought the game would let you change that in the quest counter in the "Change Difficulty Quest" but it only lets you change between Easy/Normal/Hard. My best guess is that it only allows you to change this setting between each playthrough but anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes