• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Geeks vs Superheroes [v2.2B] [Satyroom]

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
sorry about the question but the game only go after the first battle ? because after winning it gives me game over

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I just read the dev note, so this one is not "standalone, episode based" game like [Heroic Sphere],
But rather an unfinished game, with updates to add in new contents along the way? :unsure:
Hence you guys only got few Endings, as the rest is still WIP.
From the sound of it, yes. But it also sounds like the Dev is still working on the current game or else, I'd set the title as "Completed".

sorry about the question but the game only go after the first battle ? because after winning it gives me game over
That's about as far as I got. Judging from the comments on here, there are a few endings. So more than likely there are other ways to go. Maybe try losing and see if you'd get a different ending.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Justacritic

Dec 11, 2021
All we can do is wait for somebody to get their hands on it, it appears the dev has also come out with another project

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
All we can do is wait for somebody to get their hands on it, it appears the dev has also come out with another project
You just reminded me, is "Heroic Sphere" still be worked on? I remembered something like "new episode will come out later this year", but haven't heard since.

Mar 7, 2021
Hi Guys! I just want to share the Super Hero Conquest game[by satyroom]... let me kow if this is not allowed....

You can still support him in his patreon (he's going to release Geek vs Superhero part 2 this monthend so it will be wise to support him the first day of the month[monthly reset of Patreon])

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hi Guys! I just want to share the Super Hero Conquest game[by satyroom]... let me kow if this is not allowed....

Mega

You can still support him in his patreon (he's going to release Geek vs Superhero part 2 this monthend so it will be wise to support him the first day of the month[monthly reset of Patreon])
Thanks for sharing

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
When I try to continue with the GPS: Park Mission, I have no idea of what to do next when they say "they say it's a man running around an abandoned car", any tip?