• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Geeks vs Superheroes [v2.2B] [Satyroom]

Rodney Richmond

May 30, 2018

This version features :
- Fully translated version of the game with less typos and grammar errors.
- Better key crafting system.

- A lot of game breaking bug fixing.
- more ways to find the material to craft the keys.

- Ability to start the game to the V2 intro.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone got a walkthrough for the game cause I don't know what to do next after I finish the park mission

Jan 26, 2019
The game seems interesting but the controls are super buggy for me, the dialogue randomly skips and the there are random clicks

ramus_igno

Aug 10, 2018
The 2.5 version is still localised in Japanese and doesn't have much more content compared to 2.2. They mentioned version 3.0 will feature a whole new dungeon and more scenes, I look forward to that!
Despite the many gameplay bugs, this game has quite some potential, because it's relatively different from the usual superhero tropes...

Reactions: Lampshade15
Jan 26, 2019
The 2.5 version has been posted on gaytorrents.ru

On a side note: Does anyone else is having control issues with this game? Like text auto skipping and random auto clicking. How do i fix this?

Reactions: Clyde17

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The title and summary made me come. And I don't know what to think about it (I was like "what the f*** is this" :ROFLMAO:).

The worldbuilding is limited but fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is original and fun.
The artistic side is correct for pixel art.

Two geeks take advantage of their prefered hero, thanks to a device installed on his suit, to have fun with him.
The idiots are just guided by their lust. They may seem not intelligent but their reasoning is top notch, coupled with their determination. The hero is intelligent but his reasoning is completely lacking. And when they meet, it creates many fun and ridiculous situations. The other side characters are also amusing as well.
The flow of event feels correct, even if everything is strange.
The art is doing the job.
The sex scenes, limited to masturbation and exhibitionnism, aren't that great. The distorted portaits of the geeks when lustful are disturbing.

There are spelling errors left.
It would have been nice to have a warning when the v.1 is finished outside the game over (I stayed like an idiot for a long time, wondering why I couldn't move...).
While the v.1 is pretty straightforward, the v.2 relies very much on luck (finding what location is available, what character can help, what action is useful). The street fights are useless and it was annoying not knowing the enemies caracteristics. Collecting items is a waste of time since we don't need that much. The park quest was amusing, though the ending is the same whether we use on not the key during the fight.

In the end, I wasn't able to find the last 4 images.

Good continuation.

Last edited: