Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
So for these people ~40yo is a "geezer"?

No wonder they're so obsessed with "neoteny", then.

Jesus.
Consider the quote "Women are like Christmas Cake-no one wants you after the 25th." And the overly young ages applied to heroes and characters of all sorts. It6's always been there, you just never thought about it.

Reactions: Jables

Count

Jun 5, 2017
So for these people ~40yo is a "geezer"?

No wonder they're so obsessed with "neoteny", then.

Jesus.
I am pretty sure it is british not american english here.

Especially the second meaning: (UK, chiefly Cockney, slang) Someone affable but morally dubious

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Pretty sure I have seen this exact premise in half a dozen doujins
Not like I care in fact I like it :sneaky:

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Geezer or old man would been in 90 year ripe age where he walked with cane but somehow people who younger than me think geezer means 40's some middle age guy is questionable. You know what make 40's something guy limber is sex, massaging, hot water and couples yoga. To think no way people should really visit Japan there 40 some dudes who limber like that. there also acupuncture works like miracles too. :cautious:;)

Nov 8, 2019
I was called an "uncle" by a mother to her child, as in "Honey, move aside a bit and let the uncle pass" when I was 17 years old. I suppose now I'm well beyond a geezer at 30, so I guess this is a game for me as I'm starring myself in it as the protagonist.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
"as long as they are citizens, you can violate them, legally"

Remind me why there aren't any more games like this?

Last edited:

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Geezer or old man would been in 90 year ripe age where he walked with cane but somehow people who younger than me think geezer means 40's some middle age guy is questionable. You know what make 40's something guy limber is sex, massaging, hot water and couples yoga. To think no way people should really visit Japan there 40 some dudes who limber like that. there also acupuncture works like miracles too. :cautious:;)
That's because this is part of Japanese culture ojisan is commenly used against everyone from 40 and up

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes