• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Not a fan of the title. Made me think the MC was an old elderly person (Grey balding head, wrinkles all over etc). Given the description and the screenshots he looks more like a DILF. Out of his prime, but not repulsive.

Almost skipped this because of that

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Boy, was that title mistranslated hard...

The title in Japanese uses the word Ossan, which is pretty much a derogatory term to use when referring to an adult man of 40 or over. It does NOT mean geezer...

However, I don't think the English language HAS an equivalent term either. Middle-aged, which is the correct translation of that part of the title, at least in the literal sense from what I've been digging up, does not have a derogatory connotation. So I guess whoever wrote the title for the English version REALLY wanted some kind of derogatory word from English... and one doesn't exist for middle-aged. If it does, it's not well known or easily recognizable.

So here we are.

Now, the REAL point of digging around google and messing around with translation tools and looking things up... beyond just curiosity anyway, is that if the title is any indication as to the localization quality, we might see some... interesting choice of words in the text... Hopefully it doesn't get too silly... but... well... It's a Kagurado game. They're silly from the get go.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
is it too much to ask to have a normal-sized penis in adult games? do people actually fantasise about having dicks bigger than their arms?

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
is it too much to ask to have a normal-sized penis in adult games? do people actually fantasise about having dicks bigger than their arms?
Not saying your wrong for thinking like this, large dicks can be very overused and take others out of it. So here's a lecture/answer to your likely rhetorical question

It subconsciously symbolizes dominance/alpha. That's why majority of shota games have big dicks as well since it juxtaposed with an image of childlike innocence.

Also, it can help people suspend their disbelief with the more ridiculous setting and situations whenever present.

And this is all why even the most silly and ridiculous games still have to actually put in the work in order to be good.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Here a Full Save File if anyone is interested
This didn't seem to unlock any more of the gallery than I already had ( I was midway-ish I guess?). Any ideas?
Or do I have to go somewhere inside the save to unlock it?

EDIT: Or there is much less content that I thought and I was near the end.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
This didn't seem to unlock any more of the gallery than I already had ( I was midway-ish I guess?). Any ideas?
Or do I have to go somewhere inside the save to unlock it?

EDIT: Or there is much less content that I thought and I was near the end.
The game has few scenes and it's short, you can get 25% of the content in the first 10 min.

Vyxzuw

Jun 3, 2017
Boy, was that title mistranslated hard...

The title in Japanese uses the word Ossan, which is pretty much a derogatory term to use when referring to an adult man of 40 or over. It does NOT mean geezer...

However, I don't think the English language HAS an equivalent term either. Middle-aged, which is the correct translation of that part of the title, at least in the literal sense from what I've been digging up, does not have a derogatory connotation. So I guess whoever wrote the title for the English version REALLY wanted some kind of derogatory word from English... and one doesn't exist for middle-aged. If it does, it's not well known or easily recognizable.

So here we are.

Now, the REAL point of digging around google and messing around with translation tools and looking things up... beyond just curiosity anyway, is that if the title is any indication as to the localization quality, we might see some... interesting choice of words in the text... Hopefully it doesn't get too silly... but... well... It's a Kagurado game. They're silly from the get go.
Boomer would come closest, probably. Even though it would technically apply to someone older than 40, it could still be applied.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
wow the game is good but to bad you couldnt have vaginal and anal with them all

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
Boomer would come closest, probably. Even though it would technically apply to someone older than 40, it could still be applied.
I think calling him "boomer" would be even worst. Given that name is more a North American thing, it also makes implications that make the title less appealing

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes