EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ris.png

Overview:
Every 1000 years the Ruler of Gehenna has to pay for all human race sins getting the most painful blow from the "upper one". Lucifer, the King of Gehenna, finds a loophole and choose to escape this fate leaving the role of Ruler to Bhaal, his son. Since his power is not so big, in the day of the Judgement, Bhaal could lose his life becoming completely annihilated by the divine power. Helped by his sister Ullene, he will discover his father's masterplan, and he will have to travel to the Earth and find a way to escape his fate.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-24
Release Date: 2020-08-26
Developer/Publisher: GlossyJess -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.62
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Mastercheat: LILLA
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Vala_NightBJ.png SchoolBathroom.png AleaMichellePlick.png TeacherAnal.png ValaJohnRide.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
That description... I'm sure the game has great english...
prince of the Hell
vacation on the Earth
control of the Hell
stay in the Hell
It's Hell and Heaven. Not the hell or the heaven. They both are singular forms as there isn't more than one... And it's planet Earth, not planet the Earth... *sigh* Why is it that lately every new rpgm released on here has broken english?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Love it when some new developer with a alpha promotes another and i know what you guys are saying, but that isn't Bhaal. His name was Baal before that.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Love it when some new developer with a alpha promotes another and i know what you guys are saying, but that isn't Bhaal. His name was Baal before that.
? What. This is made not by the bhaal its made by the creator of . he is creating both game not promoting some other developer.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
That description... I'm sure the game has great english...

It's Hell and Heaven. Not the hell or the heaven. They both are singular forms as there isn't more than one... And it's planet Earth, not planet the Earth... *sigh* Why is it that lately every new rpgm released on here has broken english?
Just copy and pasted what he wrote on his patreon. should have proof read it

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
? What. This is made not by the bhaal its made by the creator of . he is creating both game not promoting some other developer.
The joke is, that nightcity is known as Baal, looking at the title it's a promo for another developer

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

just .... lol

gonna try it, i hope its not a 2 minute demo :/ too much of these todays

edit : wow.. just wow... i didnt expected that lol what a joke

Last edited:
Reactions: chesire

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Following\commenting? Yeah, I totally follow many developers and also download and test them games to see how I can improve project I'm actually working on with my Team.

Bad english? Totally. We hired a writer (and if you're actually fan of The Legend of Versyl, you'll read something cool in v0.3 when it will become public.)

Baal\Bhaal, well, every religion belief and\or language has a word for that character ( ).

Description: thanks, description edit submitted to our writer (unfortunately I'm not a motherlanguage, so Text editing is made After a release is made).

About The Rise of Bhaal: After releasing this concept-demo, we scheduled this game as a summer project under the lead of our Patrons, hoping to finish for the summer The Legend of Versyl. :)

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Following\commenting? Yeah, I totally follow many developers and also download and test them games to see how I can improve project I'm actually working on with my Team.

Bad english? Totally. We hired a writer (and if you're actually fan of The Legend of Versyl, you'll read something cool in v0.3 when it will become public.)

Baal\Bhaal, well, every religion belief and\or language has a word for that character ( ).

Description: thanks, description edit submitted to our writer (unfortunately I'm not a motherlanguage, so Text editing is made After a release is made).

About The Rise of Bhaal: After releasing this concept-demo, we scheduled this game as a summer project under the lead of our Patrons, hoping to finish for the summer The Legend of Versyl. :)
This is Bhaal's story, a promising prince of Hell and son of Lucifer the currently ruler of Hell.... One day Lucifer, also know as the Devil, decides that he wants to take a vacation to Earth and leave Hell, and he's leaving you in charge of it all while he is gone. What will you do now, will you stay in Hell as the ruler of it, or will you leave it and go to Earth and fight until blood fills the streets and you are in the gate of Heaven itself, and maybe then become the complete and utter ruler of the Universe and all of creation, You choose what is to become of yourself and the fate of the Universe!

Fixed version:
This is Bhaal's story,
Son of Lucifer and a promising prince of Hell... One day Lucifer, also know as the Devil, decides that he wants to leave hell to go on a vacation to Earth and he's leaving you in charge of it all while he is gone. What will you do now? Will you stay and rule Hell? Or will you go to Earth and fight until blood fills the streets and you are in the gate of Heaven itself, and maybe then become the complete and utter ruler of the Universe and all of creation. You choose what is to become of yourself and the fate of the Universe!

Underlined: Needs to be re-written doesn't make much sense.
Bold: Remove by re-writing.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
This is Bhaal's story, a promising prince of Hell and son of Lucifer the currently ruler of Hell.... One day Lucifer, also know as the Devil, decides that he wants to take a vacation to Earth and leave Hell, and he's leaving you in charge of it all while he is gone. What will you do now, will you stay in Hell as the ruler of it, or will you leave it and go to Earth and fight until blood fills the streets and you are in the gate of Heaven itself, and maybe then become the complete and utter ruler of the Universe and all of creation, You choose what is to become of yourself and the fate of the Universe!

Fixed version:
This is Bhaal's story,
Son of Lucifer and a promising prince of Hell... One day Lucifer, also know as the Devil, decides that he wants to leave hell to go on a vacation to Earth and he's leaving you in charge of it all while he is gone. What will you do now? Will you stay and rule Hell? Or will you go to Earth and fight until blood fills the streets and you are in the gate of Heaven itself, and maybe then become the complete and utter ruler of the Universe and all of creation. You choose what is to become of yourself and the fate of the Universe!

Underlined: Needs to be re-written doesn't make much sense.
Bold: Remove by re-writing.
Thanks, I re-submitted it one more time to the writer, hoping this time something good will come from it. :)

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
It is actually "parked" since 4 team members are on vacation, and the other (me included) members are focusing on the development of The Legend of Versyl. :)
We're unable at the moment to work on both projects at the same time ^^"

Reactions: OfficialKeblo

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
ok thanks for update will place on hold until notice thanks