fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Last public post we can find is on Patreon from 2020-10.

Marked as Abandoned.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Nope, COMPLETED.
It looks as if whoever owns picked up this game at least 21 days ago and added it to their itch.io stable; it doesn't fit with any of their other games being sold on that site.

And unlike their other games, there is no version information in this entry nor does it say "Released"

1640898952248.png

So, even they seem to admit that the status of this game is somewhat open. Maybe we'll find definitive information on it being purposefully intended as "complete" at some point, but I'm not seeing it yet.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
It looks as if whoever owns picked up this game at least 21 days ago and added it to their itch.io stable; it doesn't fit with any of their other games being sold on that site.

And unlike their other games, there is no version information in this entry nor does it say "Released"

View attachment 1571580

So, even they seem to admit that the status of this game is somewhat open. Maybe we'll find definitive information on it being purposefully intended as "complete" at some point, but I'm not seeing it yet.
Jessy is a designer from our crew, and trust me, it has been completed over a year ago on November. The last pre-final release has been posted on Patreon but it still receives update\bugfixes\etc.

The Circle is a Crew composed by us (Kravenar Games), GlossyJess and IlluminatiSquad, you can check our website for more info.