VN Ren'Py Completed Gem Blast [v5.0] [Dragonmilk Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Bauza

Aug 15, 2016
I really enjoyed the art and music, but I wish it were longer. There are ton of character in SU thatd be great in an hgame. I hope someone else tries a longform corruption with these characters.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Incredibly short game, very little depth, art is above average and it is not overfunded, just another left-click simulator if you're into that. Only three romanceable characters one of which you don't even go all the way with, writing isn't the most compelling or immersive either so you may be skipping several lines. An overall very modest and inoffensive game.

MEGADETHNOTE

Feb 1, 2021
hey im i fan of your game gem blast and am probably going to become a patron i have a request of you ill gladly pay for it but I really want a sex scene with amethyst we had some fun with her but nothing that 'deep' you know? i dont care how long it would take or how much it would cost amethysts thighs were meant to be clapped.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Honestly I'm Hoping for Scenes where Pearl Resets and Becomes an Obedient Pearl like the Old Version that was kinda hot.

Reactions: Gregorif
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes