VN Ren'Py Completed Gem Blast [v5.0] [Dragonmilk Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Ah well. I'm not interested in playing as a woman taking the dick. Seducing dinosaur amazons and dicking them would be more something I'd be interested in. Good luck with your game.
That was the original idea apparently but then they decided to change it because they wanted to make a platformer and try animations, the latter was the main reason of the change as they can use one character to streamline the process.
Yeah I also have no interest in this but hopefully it does well and they can give Gem Blast some love.

Reactions: Ragingrager

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Wow that was all? I wasn't expecting such a short game and it's kinda sad (in a good way). I mean not even going to do any of the other characters?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow I went to the discord and got excited once they said it was a game all about muscle girls, but then it turned into playing as a female stego. What a waste of a great idea. We have plenty of platformers where we play as female, and what like 2-3 where you play as men? So the prospect of at least a largely untapped market, of male platformers, with the plus Amazonian babes and Scalies, gets turned into something much more generic. Fuck, I wont even be able to touch the new game now, simplely out of grief of what could have been. Bad news after bad news after bad news. This sucks.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Wow I went to the discord and got excited once they said it was a game all about muscle girls, but then it turned into playing as a female stego. What a waste of a great idea. We have plenty of platformers where we play as female, and what like 2-3 where you play as men? So the prospect of at least a largely untapped market, of male platformers, with the plus Amazonian babes and Scalies, gets turned into something much more generic. Fuck, I wont even be able to touch the new game now, simple out of grief of what could have been. Bad news after bad news after bad news. This sucks.
Male led ones coming to mind are Virgin Invader and not much else, tbh. Of course, not counting those like Stopping!! or the ones where you just interact with a female and 1 Sex cause you don't really beat 'em up before doing the good stuff.

However, most female led side-scrollers involve the character GETTING fucked/raped (like Final F*ck, PAIO Hazard, etc.) by the enemies rather than her do the fucking/raping herself. Only one I've seen that has the latter (or rather, a mix of both) is Lewd City Girls, which in and of itself is a really good beat 'em up almost as good as the original it parodies so yeah, a missed oportunity on having a male protagonist BUT I still see potential since the role of the horny and forceful character falls to the female. And they look damn good.

In short, I want this to happen:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Male led ones coming to mind are Virgin Invader and not much else, tbh. Of course, not counting those like Stopping!! or the ones where you just interact with a female and 1 Sex cause you don't really beat 'em up before doing the good stuff.

However, most female led side-scrollers involve the character GETTING fucked/raped (like Final F*ck, PAIO Hazard, etc.) by the enemies rather than her do the fucking/raping herself. Only one I've seen that has the latter (or rather, a mix of both) is Lewd City Girls, which in and of itself is a really good beat 'em up almost as good as the original it parodies so yeah, a missed oportunity on having a male protagonist BUT I still see potential since the role of the horny and forceful character falls to the female. And they look damn good.

In short, I want this to happen:

You're forgetting about the best one. Of course its not hard to be the best of a category that only has a few games. I can really only think of 2 more, and they are both Japanese games.

Feb 23, 2018
Well I have to say it's such a shame to see a game finish the base model so to speak with such a large fanbase. I understand the need to try new things especially when you ask for community support and underachieve.

I hope overtime you return to this project eventually and add additional content, peridot, lapis, jasper and mrs maheswaran or perhaps even the diamonds and beyond one day.

I also understand wanting a new production in order to progress with your art and wish you luck in your new adventures.

Plumpit1

Dec 7, 2018
Got to say I'm sorry to see this game come to an end, I loved the art for it and was hoping to see more of the other gems. With that being said I'm really looking forward to your next project, I'm sure it will be just as good.

Rilogator

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Just letting you folks know we have a new project started up. You can check out some previews on our . We have links there to other stuff if you'd rather just get updates. Here's a mockup of "Dinozon Fury". 1.png

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes