VN Ren'Py Completed Gem Blast [v5.0] [Dragonmilk Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 292805

I don´t want to argue, just to say that characters in this show can and often do shapeshift.
the show has had a few different animaitonm teams doing the project at any given time, this usually leads to inconsistencies in the newer episodes VS older ones, look at the Simpsons for proof of this.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So for it seems its will be the last update on this game, pretty sad cause it had potential probably someone will make a better version with animations cause this game really could use some animation for the quality it has on art.
Anotação 2020-01-01 195718.png

• Sad
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
So for it seems its will be the last update on this game, pretty sad cause it had potential probably someone will make a better version with animations cause this game really could use some animation for the quality it has on art.
View attachment 503671
Thats regrettable but looking at the lack of support I understand the desicion. A shame that the artist will work on Female MC stuff so I will be ignoring that one.
At least now there is an spot open for a new banner.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Figures. The game that made the SU girls fappable with drawn art can't hit $500 while so many games with Honey Select Pulls (Or worse, those godawful pre made CGI models like what Dirty Secret Studio uses) have no trouble reaching twice that much.
Yeah indeed it is.
Happens far too often. So many good ideas die because people would rather trow money at a generic 3dcg incest game.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Figures. The game that made the SU girls fappable with drawn art can't hit $500 while so many games with Honey Select Pulls (Or worse, those godawful pre made CGI models like what Dirty Secret Studio uses) have no trouble reaching twice that much.
Yeah indeed it is.
Happens far too often. So many good ideas die because people would rather trow money at a generic 3dcg incest game.
I know, right?! I don't hate 3DCG stuff but it gets boring after a while of seeing the same fucking models everywhere and the vast majority of them are one foot in the uncanny valley for me, kinda like wax dolls or something.

I know that not everyone can draw well and that's why so many devs use pre made (or in rare cases, handmade) 3D assets but can't help to feel disinterested in a game that has generic models (especially semi-realistic ones), even if the story is good.

Overall a shame :c

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I understand wanting to try something new when what your putting your heart into get mostly ignored, especially when you've already added more then you've originally planned, but fuck me, a side-scroller beatemup?? I'm internally screaming right now, and its not joy. Well the least I owe them is to at least give it a chance.

Rilogator

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I understand wanting to try something new when what your putting your heart into get mostly ignored, especially when you've already added more then you've originally planned, but fuck me, a side-scroller beatemup?? I'm internally screaming right now, and its not joy. Well the least I owe them is to at least give it a chance.
I'd like to ask if you could elaborate on your distaste?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'd like to ask if you could elaborate on your distaste?
I've just never liked most sidescrollers, its as simple as that. Beat'em ups and platformers being pretty unbearable for me. The only platformer I can ever remember me enjoying was a really old Sega game called Ecco The Dolphin, that was aight. And yes, I've played quite a few in my years, from plenty of random Mario's, to things like Battleblock theater, and even quite a few Adult ones. Sidescrolling shoot'em ups like Jet'N'Guns are the only ones I find actually enjoyable. So its nothing you could possibly fix, at least not something I could really put into words.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Rilogator

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I uh, don't know why a mod changed my post. This has been like the 3rd time and they never tell me what or why.
I fixed whatever happened to the thread. Updated to v5.0, added mirrors and the changelog. Please don't make any changes to the thread that doesn't follow the template found in this post

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Skull_Leader

Jan 6, 2017
$108 of $1,000 a month in their patreon to get Pryanka route.....COME ON! (Milf route best route)

$108 of $300 per month For green dorito
$108 of $500 per month for ptsd water bender (Lapis)

Also there is another goal for jasper, but ewwww Jasper is unfuckable

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes