VN Ren'Py Completed Gem Blast [v5.0] [Dragonmilk Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
I get that having steven as the mc would have been weird, but dang, after IA it feels bad the mc is not a shota :/

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I get that having steven as the mc would have been weird, but dang, after IA it feels bad the mc is not a shota :/
Well that shota game almost killed Sexcurse so it makes sense why this new MC is older.
Besides why would you want to see steven fuck girls when it can be (you)? I will never understans people wanting to play parody games and play as someone from the show.

Chronos6776

Feb 9, 2019
Its really dicey to have an underage character, even if you age them up, if they're from an IP. We decided to sidestep that whole route and just not include that character

As far as if the other gems will show up, maybe! We're open to feedback right now, but I will mention our current roadmap is to make some more content for Pearl and Amethyst. If you guys would rather we instead work on new characters, let us know! We want to make something fans will enjoy.
please make more stuff for pearl and amethyst first

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Well that shota game almost killed Sexcurse so it makes sense why this new MC is older.
Besides why would you want to see steven fuck girls when it can be (you)? I will never understans people wanting to play parody games and play as someone from the show.
no no, i wouldn't want steven. Just a generic shota would have been perfect for me. What can I say, i just love straight shota uhuh. But of course it's a reasonable choice from Sexcurse, i'm not judging or anything

Rilogator

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
no no, i wouldn't want steven. Just a generic shota would have been perfect for me. What can I say, i just love straight shota uhuh. But of course it's a reasonable choice from Sexcurse, i'm not judging or anything
We are not Sexcurse. They have their own thing going on, we are Scaleback Studio. DigitalKaiju worked on Insexual Awakening so thats why you recognize the art style.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
woops my bad. Well, anyway. good luck with your project o/ and let me know if you ever decide to do something related to ss :^)

Digitalkaiju

Aug 16, 2019
Whoah, Peridot must be fusing with some others of her kind. Gal found the THICC stat and totally maxed it!
Also, Amethyst's silhouette for comparison makes a nice, subtle touch.
Drawing them together helps me with keeping them in proper sizes to each other.

Reactions: cooldude33

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Drawing them together helps me with keeping them in proper sizes to each other.
Yeah, i suspected that was the reason behind Amethyst there. Not certain about the proportions, but then Peridot seems to be using the "extensors" from her early appearances here and i don't really remember how much of a height boost they gave her or not. Something to THICC but not worry too much about, i guess. ;)

Jul 20, 2017
Honestly it kills me knowing people cant tell the difference between reality and fiction. Im not saying you are doing that, im just pointing a stupid problem humanity has (among many more).

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Honestly it kills me knowing people cant tell the difference between reality and fiction. Im not saying you are doing that, im just pointing a stupid problem humanity has (among many more).
Well there is a reason why most protagonists tend to be made average joes or people with not noteworthy characteristics: its so you empathize and immerse in their world.
In my case i prefer to play as a character designed for that purpose rather than just take someone from the show who was made for an entire different audience.
People like to trow the term waifu around but instead of playing as a character that is made so you connect with them people rather just watch it from someone else's perspective? Its pretty jarring.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes