VN Ren'Py Completed Gem Blast [v5.0] [Dragonmilk Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
New release on itchio guys.
To the devs: you should always update here as soon as you are able, had to find out on 4chan which is a good place to promote but here is as good.

Rilogator

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
New release on itchio guys.
To the devs: you should always update here as soon as you are able, had to find out on 4chan which is a good place to promote but here is as good.
Oh but I did update the links here, and I reported the thread for new release. Not sure why it hasn't happened yet.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So are the sex scenes a single image with text, or multi-image scenes? I don't see an 'animated' tag, so that's out.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
And with that you're already putting in more effort than the people who actually made the show.

No, I will never get tired of poking at this. I know plenty of shows that had issues with keeping on model, but SU took it to a whole other level.
Holy inconsistencies, Batman. I'm wondering why people even watch this if the studios(I'm guessing different studios is the reason for the model changes) can't even manage consistency of one freaking character.

Reactions: GaRbS

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Holy inconsistencies, Batman. I'm wondering why people even watch this if the studios(I'm guessing different studios is the reason for the model changes) can't even manage consistency of one freaking character.
You think that's bad? There was another comparison that showed the main character being tall enough to reach up to a kitchen counter with no problem, to needing a footstool to get up to said counter, to finally being so short that he only came up to the bottom of the kneecaps of adult characters.

• Wow
Reactions: cooldude33

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
You think that's bad? There was another comparison that showed the main character being tall enough to reach up to a kitchen counter with no problem, to needing a footstool to get up to said counter, to finally being so short that he only came up to the bottom of the kneecaps of adult characters.

I don´t want to argue, just to say that characters in this show can and often do shapeshift.

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018

I don´t want to argue, just to say that characters in this show can and often do shapeshift.
I don't want to drag this thread down too much so after this post I'll stop.

The character in question was one that DOESN'T shapeshift like that, at least not on at the point in time I'm thinking of, and most of the off model bits were very much NOT involved with any shapeshifting to cause it. It's pretty much just laziness disguised as "my style".

On a more on topic subject, really digging the new chapter! Kinda hoping for more Garnet, but I'm not a patron so feel free to ignore me. (I would donate, but I'm a broke bastard and Christmas is coming up.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rilogator
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes