VN Ren'Py Completed Gem Blast [v5.0] [Dragonmilk Games]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Not being super critical of this, but at the rate of progression content is being added to this, it might be a good idea to just chill and wait like 6 months each time before actually playing this. Not really worth the time of download for this amount of material and lack of exploration/interactability. Sweet Main Menu though, one of the best I've seen.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Very good, beautiful art, congratulations Dev. It would be interesting if in the next updates you put the option to move from one to another without having to start over.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
when i first heard of SU my immediate thought was "wow thats sounds stupid" followed by a quick "but it would probably make for a good hentai" glad to see that others thought that as well.

that said right now its waaaay too vanilla for me, needs some impreg/incest to keep me up. hope thats coming in the future

Reactions: Alternation62

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
Do you not play as Steven in this game? Because as a fan of the show I would find that very disappointing.

Aug 22, 2017
Man, i literally swapped all the themes with Yakuza 0 rip-off songs of the bgm file from PC version...

IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

Anyway, thanks for bringing the new chapter.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes