Ren'Py Gem Domination - Gloryhole Edition [v4.0] [Amazoness Enterprise]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
That just means the main game is harem though... Not this one...

Since this is just a minigame. No real story...
The dialogue is extracted directly from the main game. If there's a problem with the harem tag, I can just remove it, no problem, mate (y)

Error when I try to click them on free play mode?
game crashes when selecting any character in freeplay
Fixed!

Hotfix2

• Fixed crashing in free play
  • QoL elements
Hopefully last fix before more content.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Hotfix in progress...
Thread Updated to Hotfix2!

Thank you for your patience!

Last edited:
Reactions: AmazonessKing

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
It's a standalone version of the main game. Storywise, only the main character gets to use the gloryhole. This version is just that but with more characters that are not in the story yet, and a "free play" version where you choose who is in there, by unlocking it. This version is also lighter and meant to be played in browsers.
Even you have to admit it's kind of baffling since the main gimmick is strangers sucking and getting sucked, when both parties know eachother it just turns into a regular blowjob in a public place

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Even you have to admit it's kind of baffling since the main gimmick is strangers sucking and getting sucked, when both parties know eachother it just turns into a regular blowjob in a public place
It depends. As someone else mentioned before, gloryholes can be hot for a number of reasons, like those incest doujins/games where the hole is there to divide the room. Personally, I like it because of the convenience of sticking your dick and having one random girl from your harem sucking on it.

But that's probably just me, which is why I made it ambiguous in this standalone. Still ambiguous in the base game, but more so here.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
2.0 changes:
  • Added sex scenes for a couple of characters (Barbara, Priyanka, Vidalia, and Martha)
  • Fixed color scheme of the stalls
Known problems:
  • Some assets are missing, such as a proper button to go back to the blowjob, but there's a placeholder button for now
  • Missing Barb's portrait during sex

I've been holding on to this for a while, but I think it is time to release it. Hopefully, future editions and revisions will fix some of the missing assets, but nothing game-breaking. The old savefile should be compatible, hopefully. Have fun!

Get the game for android or PC/Linux here:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
It feels unrewarding to play over and over for random guests, especially when trying to see the three sex scenes.

Also, can you make the hitboxes of the speed 1/2 larger so you don't need to hit the exact number, but around it as well?

And why does the background keep changing after you switch it? It should stay what you chose all the time.

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes