Ren'Py Gem Domination - Gloryhole Edition [v4.0] [Amazoness Enterprise]

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Rhy

Apr 10, 2018
The RNG is just annoying. I've already seen all the base scenes, and wanted to see the new scenes but after almost half an hour I only had enough good RNG to see 1 of them. Vidalia was the only one to show up 3 times, Priyanka only showed up once, and the other two didn't show up at all. Being able to choose who shows up would be a far better system if you are going to lock scenes behind a character showing up multiple times. As it stands it's just annoying.

It would also be nice if some of the gems could be added? I mean it's called "Gem Domination" not "Beach City Girls Domination"

I can see the promise here, but as it stands it's just kind of meh.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
It feels unrewarding to play over and over for random guests, especially when trying to see the three sex scenes.

Also, can you make the hitboxes of the speed 1/2 larger so you don't need to hit the exact number, but around it as well?

And why does the background keep changing after you switch it? It should stay what you chose all the time.
I will find a workaround that. I actually thought about adding a cheat button to unlock everyone in the gallery at once without somehow breaking the normal progression, or changing the button so you can select who comes next after the first cycle.

The hitboxes, I do want to make them bigger, but they use a focus mask, so it's a bit hard to make them behave as I want. Will try, though.

As for the backgrounds, they are supposed to reset every time you go to the main menu, they shouldn't change in-game except in the gallery.

The RNG is just annoying. I've already seen all the base scenes, and wanted to see the new scenes but after almost half an hour I only had enough good RNG to see 1 of them. Vidalia was the only one to show up 3 times, Priyanka only showed up once, and the other two didn't show up at all. Being able to choose who shows up would be a far better system if you are going to lock scenes behind a character showing up multiple times. As it stands it's just annoying.

It would also be nice if some of the gems could be added? I mean it's called "Gem Domination" not "Beach City Girls Domination"

I can see the promise here, but as it stands it's just kind of meh.
It's not exactly RNG. The game works in a cycle, you go through everyone once before it resets, so you have a chance with everyone. If you are seeing only one, then something is not working. Mind you, I might change the system. The system works good for the base game since this is side content, but as standalone, I need to make it work differently.

As for the gems, again, the reason they are not there is because of the base game story. However, the standalone is a good reason to add them, and we will.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
3.0 changes:
  • Added blowjob scenes for the crystal gems (Amethyst, Garnet, Pearl)
  • Added a cheat menu to allow you to go for whoever you want
Well, it is a short update, but I added a bit of content nonetheless. I want to add more content as soon as possible, so I will be adding 3 or so new scenes to the Gloryhole per month. Or so I hope. It all depends, as usual, on the support, I hate to say it like that, but I'll be commissioning ElFatGato for more content for the game! So I do need the support.

For this update, in addition to the crystal gems being added, I also added a hidden button in the main menu that should activate the cheat menu when you press start. The position of the button changes depending on your background.

I'll be, hopefully, around more often to update this, and the wardrobe, and I will add this content to the main game when appropriate, or even if needed, considering the art change, but that's exactly why I want to continue these as their own thing. Have fun!

Get the game for android or PC/Linux here:

Dec 4, 2021
The cheat menu doesn't work on the first background (The one with the Dewey poster). I click the button, press start, doesn't take me the menu. I do the same thing on the second background, this time it works. Maybe its just a issue on my end idk.

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
The cheat menu doesn't work on the first background (The one with the Dewey poster). I click the button, press start, doesn't take me the menu. I do the same thing on the second background, this time it works. Maybe its just a issue on my end idk.
Make sure to click just once. I should make it so you can only click once.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I downloaded the game 2 times and still i can't find the file to start this game .
I have only this : Przechwytywanie.PNG
I look through them and nothing

Download 3 time and files are correct now , game is working

Reactions: AmazonessKing

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Посмотрел я эту игру и решил сделать пример того как можно создать самому игру в данном жанре. Это не сложный код для простого использования. Взял пару примеров картинок из этой игры и переделав добавил себе. Это простой пример для тех кто хочет самостоятельно сделать но не знает как. Ссылка ниже.

I looked at this game and decided to make an example of how you can create your own game in this genre. It's not complex code for simple use. I took a couple of examples of pictures from this game and added it to myself after redoing it. This is a simple example for those who want to do it themselves but don't know how. Link below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
I was hoping this would be a you on the receiving end gloryhole with all the characters being either male or futa but I was mistaken, downloaded anywas and its pretty fun

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
instructions unclear. I press on the poster of the green/pink bathroom, Cheat button doesn't work whether by pressing once or multiple times.
Animations can't be skipped. Always have to wait for the footstep noise to finish with a black screen.
The buttons are difficult to press. only triggering when pressing specifically on the letters instead of what could be a square button with invisible background.

Typos can be found
1687835915764.png
1687836055980.png
1687836064402.png
1687836105868.png
1687836225836.png
I was expecting the cheat option to unlock the gallery ( I mean, Free Play) or at least show the girl instead of their silhouette. Instead it just give an additional window when pressing Start on the main menu. That window is very small compared to the size of the screen so the character sprite are hard to identify.

Even noticed there's some lag or delay between when the dialogue ends and when the button can be pressed. That means there's more dead time where you're stuck waiting for the game to pickup your choices.

Speaking of dead time, you can't skip to the cum action. you gotta carefully click on 1 or 2 before you can click on cum.

Reactions: Dreamfucker

MEGADETHNOTE

Feb 1, 2021
View attachment 1929531
Overview:
Come get your dick sucked in Beach City.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-25
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: Amazoness Enterprise - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4.0
Language: English
Main Game: Gem Domination
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

View attachment 1929532 View attachment 1931734 View attachment 1931735 View attachment 1931736
sorry to bother love your content when will the rest of the gloryhole scenes come out itd be amazing to get the gems in there as well. thank you

2.40 star(s) 7 Votes