Collection Video GEN.K NTR Collection [GEN.K] [2024-03-30]

Azazelsan

Jul 12, 2021
thx, but : Sorry, that password was incorrect. Please try again.
The password worked just a few hours ago. Genk is a creator who defends his films very much. There is not a single film of his on online sites. He or one of his fans must inform him about the password leak. In the future, it's better to add it to pixeldrain or mega.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
only two but Yes, there are sites with videos of him, very rare, but there are sites with videos of him, as I said before, next month I will upload Hope Angel Plus whatever comes out this month since a few days or weeks will have passed.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
since hope angel part 2 there are no new ones, at the moment in discord he have published previews but without knowing which one he will release, those that have been seen are 300 next chapter, innocent gf remake and cucklife, it is known that hope angel part 3 will come out at some point like this,as long as he don't say which one we get or make more consecutive previews, we don't know which one will get the next one.

Reactions: leonixx

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I just realized that you were referring to the pass, I thought you were referring to new videos, I will never put the pass but I upload them when a little time passes, I work with other creators and it would be shooting myself in the foot if I gave the pass immediately

Reactions: Iris23 and leonixx

fhellow02

Aug 13, 2020
since hope angel part 2 there are no new ones, at the moment in discord he have published previews but without knowing which one he will release, those that have been seen are 300 next chapter, innocent gf remake and cucklife, it is known that hope angel part 3 will come out at some point like this,as long as he don't say which one we get or make more consecutive previews, we don't know which one will get the next one.
say...
can you share the discord link? i can't seem to find it

Asharifirmansyah456

May 1, 2020
In December I will upload the entire Hope Angel series to my mega folder, apart from the one that came out today, there is the second part that will be released during November, apart from giving space to the creator and giving it exclusivity, it is better for me to upload it in its entirety since my line uploads very slowly
When will you upload it, I will wait for it