• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

WindKazuya

Dec 16, 2019
He isn't gone, he's animating under a different name. Look up X3D.
I have seen all of the ones like Orochi,Conseit,X3D etc. X3D might be vaguely similar but it still lacks that quality that GB had, the scenes are just not as well made and the models are completely different. Unless GB changed up his animating style completely and abandoned the idea of using BBC only then yeah it might be him, but if someone asked me if its him my answer would be a sure NO.

Queen Sindel

Formerly 'Diana of Themyscira'
Sep 15, 2019
I have seen all of the ones like Orochi,Conseit,X3D etc. X3D might be vaguely similar but it still lacks that quality that GB had, the scenes are just not as well made and the models are completely different. Unless GB changed up his animating style completely and abandoned the idea of using BBC only then yeah it might be him, but if someone asked me if its him my answer would be a sure NO.
You are aware that every account that had suspiciously similar style started to appeared right after GB "retired"? I'm not talking about people you mentioned who published works while GB was active who obviously aren't him. There are at least 2-3 accounts, one of them being fluffy3d who appeared and published works VERY similar to GB style right after he stopped animating. You can even look this up yourself on r34, it's waaaaay to similar to X3D and GB.

And each one of those accounts when people would call them out for being GB, disappeared from the web. X3D was the last one to appear and stick around. You do also have to realize it's not hard to purposely change your style even a little bit or animate a little bit lazier if you don't want people to know it's 100% you.

Another good way to not catch the same type of attention which again, makes sense is to not do the same fetish type you were doing. Seems like common sense as the whole BBC thing and arguing with ppl online is what got him doxxed. He'd have to be stupid to do the whole thing again under a different name.

This seems more like a case of you not wanting to accept it, and that's fine but to say with 100% certainty that it's not GB is crazy.

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
You are aware that every account that had suspiciously similar style started to appeared right after GB "retired"? I'm not talking about people you mentioned who published works while GB was active who obviously aren't him. There are at least 2-3 accounts, one of them being fluffy3d who appeared and published works VERY similar to GB style right after he stopped animating. You can even look this up yourself on r34, it's waaaaay to similar to X3D and GB.

And each one of those accounts when people would call them out for being GB, disappeared from the web. X3D was the last one to appear and stick around. You do also have to realize it's not hard to purposely change your style even a little bit or animate a little bit lazier if you don't want people to know it's 100% you.

Another good way to not catch the same type of attention which again, makes sense is to not do the same fetish type you were doing. Seems like common sense as the whole BBC thing and arguing with ppl online is what got him doxxed. He'd have to be stupid to do the whole thing again under a different name.

This seems more like a case of you not wanting to accept it, and that's fine but to say with 100% certainty that it's not GB is crazy.
the funny thing you don't have any proof that x3d and GB either

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021

GB wrote words.... And YOU'RE writing words! I'm pretty sure that much evidence is enough to say that you're GB. Clever ploy trying to point the finger at other people, but I've got you sussed GB. No more hiding.

It's sad how much people seem to care and how little 'evidence' it takes. Like... it's not even amusing anymore. It used to be funny how every new artist was instantly "GB" until they weren't but now......

Queen Sindel

Formerly 'Diana of Themyscira'
Sep 15, 2019
GB wrote words.... And YOU'RE writing words! I'm pretty sure that much evidence is enough to say that you're GB. Clever ploy trying to point the finger at other people, but I've got you sussed GB. No more hiding.

It's sad how much people seem to care and how little 'evidence' it takes. Like... it's not even amusing anymore. It used to be funny how every new artist was instantly "GB" until they weren't but now......
The difference between your attempt at proving a point and mine is that I made a decent case for why I believe X3D is GB and not just saying he is without any evidence... I don't even see why it's such a controversial thing to say to some of you folks. Guy is living in a third world country and you seriously believe he would just bounce and not continue to do this? He made more money in a month than any job could offer from where he was especially if you saw the living conditions that he shared on his twitter and discord... Why is that so hard for some of you to believe is wild to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Meth3rlence

Whatwhatio

Jul 26, 2020
inb4 another nuked thread. I'm sorry you guys arguing other this shit is so retarded. Who the fuck cares. I swear every 3 pages someone brings this up. Is it too much to ask that people just open the site to wank and not chat absolute shite

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

UEr34

Oct 28, 2022
A thousand thanks to the people who have contributed to this thread. I am still looking high and low for any vods of Generalbutch doing his craft. I will be looking from time to time and if i find one. I will try to post it here. Thank you. View attachment 3675963
That Melina project was going to be fire. Especially during that period when there was almost no r34 of elden ring.

Reactions: Drukar

ColaCherry

Dec 7, 2023
Hello. Please someone add these two pics to the archive. I downloaded them, but did not see it. :unsure: Thank u (from: @BENERLGOOCH1)

Aug 11, 2021
The complete collection of [GeneralButch] work (up until his retirement), thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates (only three Sarah Miller animations are omitted as they break rule 7).

Full collection split across multiple parts according to game titles in the folders:
or
or
or
or
or

All in all, 415 animations & 283 images (96.8GB)

This was a hard one. Used a ton of resources to track down dates (wayback machine was of great help).
Some very old animations that were only available in r34 sites received a facelift in topaz video ai (the super lo-res source files are not included as they can easily be found online, and after all they're not even the original ones).
Everything else is original.

Note that there are 15 instances of duplicate files spread across the archives because of game crossover actors. That's intentional and meant for people that only want to get a certain game's archive. It accounts to +2GB worth of data when you DL everything.

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections.
If anyone cares it works like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(y)Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Until next time

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes