2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Damn the grinding for building resources is absolutely ridiculous and I haven't been able to find a way to heal besides taking potions.

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
really like the artwork dev feels like one of those good jap games. hoping you keep up or even improving the artwork, i'll wait a year for this game

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
exit from battle

the heroine freezes and does not move, everyone around continues to move

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
From the banner from fully cloths to naked, the dev actually can extend the game by doing 3 outfit undress before being naked and that is inbetween the purple & black outfit and being naked which is just wearing the black inner outfit without the purple outer wear.

elly77

Aug 9, 2018
Korean MMO level grind.
also combat loops and you can't move. but mobs can and you can get stuck in combat constantly.
or worse in a combat loop that doesn't end.

Reactions: bluees

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
The -5 dignity penalty for going back to town naked adds 5 dignity instead. If you play off the html you can pop this in the console each time to 'correct' the behavior.

$gameParty.targetActor(1)._paramPlus[5] -= 10

Or you can just do...

$gameParty.targetActor(1)._paramPlus[5] = -20

That seems to be the intended cap for dignity loss on coming back naked, so it stops happening after then.

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
I’ll say no to pregnancy based on the history that any game it gets implemented on causes delays, creates more work and of course the unrealistic means to carry it out during play.

now game over pregnancy related scenes, I’ve no quarrel with. But mechanics and in the game it’s a derailment

Vegebanana

Aug 20, 2017
The game looks promising but is still in early development. The game is a grind-fest thankfully saveeditor works. Only two scenes worked for me which are slime combat scene and old merchant scene. Never found how to raise lust or any sex skills.

Lots of Bugs:
All Enemies dash and pile-up without any safety shield after fights you will immediately fight the next in line
Goblin combat scene does not initiate
Panty scene does not initiate
Gloryhole scene does not initiate
Going into town without clothes raises dignity

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The game looks promising but is still in early development. The game is a grind-fest thankfully saveeditor works. Only two scenes worked for me which are slime combat scene and old merchant scene. Never found how to raise lust or any sex skills.

Lots of Bugs:
All Enemies dash and pile-up without any safety shield after fights you will immediately fight the next in line
Goblin combat scene does not initiate
Panty scene does not initiate
Gloryhole scene does not initiate
Going into town without clothes raises dignity
old merchant scene? where and how?

Vegebanana

Aug 20, 2017
Thank you. I already did, but I don't know how to get into a scene with him. He just repeats the same passive dialogue whenever I interact with him
That's odd he should ask to see the character's breast, cum on her, then spawn merchants at the inn. Must be a bug. Do you have the inn?

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
That's odd he should ask to see the character's breast, cum on her, then spawn merchants at the inn. Must be a bug. Do you have the inn?
yes, i already have the inn. i built the potion and blacksmith shop first, then the inn, then the bar and then the church. after that i built the other houses. he just says that dialogue that ends with a "he he"

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes