2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
Never fight the goblin on the north of stair (sometimes bugged) and slime on the first floor near chest and ascending stair those two enemies are bugged (oh yeah also sometimes Monster in the mine also bugged)

Can someone make a list of how to get CGs? I only know the slime one and glory hole one

Vegebanana

Aug 20, 2017
Try my saves. Save 5 is closest to the scene just walk into the merchant's house. Also maybe I cheated dignity to 1.

Apr 14, 2019
I tried editing dignity on saveedit.com, it just reverted, and the dignity stat doesn't even show up when I use the rpgmakersaveedit exe, what is up with this game?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Seems like for now the Dignity stat only decrease when your doing something hentai in town but will increase after you come back to town naked.
I'm using MV cheat by the way to decrease whatever dignity points that was increase when ever i come back to town naked.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
of the many bugs I also see that when you go into your room and fall asleep it doesn't heal XD
antoher bug a slime goes not dead after the fight and too endless loop

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2020
How do you trigger the h-scene?
losing cause game over, interacting with villager doesn't do anything.
Is there requirement of the status such as security and happiness that are required to trigger event?

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Overall the game has potential. I like the art work, and the theme of the game. Although its very grindy, and jumping into the game and you immediatly have to get a ton of wood, stone and iron is insane when mobs only give a single drop of each of the 2/3 items. My soultion to that would be either lower costs or make it so you can buy wood, stone and iron from the miner and lumberjacks in the mine and the forest. Then for me there was not a single scene due to bugs(besides slime). I never saw a goblin scene, the slime scene is her basically just posing a slime jumping on her then immediately getting off which made it feel lack luster. The scene with the old man in the house next to the bar is broken for me and he just says the same line over and over again. Not sure if its just not done yet, but I wasnt able to get a scene in the bar and dignity wont go below 80, also coming to town says it lowers your dignity but then raises it. And not sure if there is more scenes. For now I would like to see a patch update, then I do hope to see more content in the future! As I said this game definitely has potential, and dont be discourage, you can very easily make a come back despite a rough start.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Bugfix (Ver. 0.4a)

Floor 01 Slime triggering infinite combat (fix);
Old merchant event requiring no dignity (fix);
Sword Stone giving the wrong buff (fix);
Elite monsters always appearing (there should be a 20% chance of appearing when entering the floor) (fix).

Changelog (Ver. 0.4a)

Added splash screen;
Rebalance monsters (nerfed);
Rebalance equips;
Elite monsters no longer drop shields, swords and armor, only accessories;
New chests that give infinite resources, to decrease the grind during the development process;
New level for elemental swords;
4 New Combat skills;
New Floors (7-12);
Human combat scene;
Orc combat scene;
New bar scene (repeatable);
New Sex skill: Strip;
Added Naked sprite;
Security level now can be raised to 80 (More 3 diferent raid monsters).

Release Dates (Ver. 0.4a)

God Patreons:
Feb 03
King Patreons: Feb 10
Hero Patreons: Feb 24
Free Release: Mar 03

If you like this game, support the developer

Reactions: Xhin and TiiK2233
D

Deleted member 3439012

This game is definitely a promising make of the RPG genre.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
tottal broken not is fixed in this version more more bugs in this version unplayble.
In fight monster rape you. Avatar is broken in this fight.
Bar your drunk the strong drink. Black screen.
and and.....
many old bugs not fixed.
What a bade joke

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes