2.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Dec 1, 2017
Encountered some bugs

1- When checking one of the stone tablets (not sure now but guessing top right) game shows me Michellis image (with armor but no panties) and it stays no matter what i do/click if i leave the house as well
2- When defending the village from slime attack 2x lvl 5 + 2x lvl 2 after defeating all of them still cant leave the area, message with "i stiil need to kill all the monsters" apears. Extra info (village upgrades Inn, Church, Bar, Farm, Barracs, 5 houses, security 20%, Happiness 20%)

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Found a bug where if you go to click on the "Monument to the kings"(patreon) big stone in MC's house, MC's art will appear with her lying on her back looking like shes asleep or knock out while still in her armor, her boobs out and her panty still on but push aside showing her pussy covering 90% of your screen.

Eh...a nice preview you say? I did say it was a bug right, after the text box showing "Monument to the Kings" disappears, that sleeping/knockout MC will still be on your screen till you load back a save or restart(if you just started). Don't bother trying to save while having her pic still there as loading that save won't work, not even trying to sleep to next day.

Another bug is in the old merchant house beside the bar, if you click on his shelf that looks like a lot of bottles, you can get potions but the pop up text box will keep appearing non-stop saying there is nothing there forever, to escape it you need hold down a direction key as you keep pressing Z or enter till you are out of the house but it will not remove the bug as it is like the "Monument of the Kings" bug.

Last edited:

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
How do I get any sex skills, have Michelli bend over like in the first picture, have the goblin fuck you and if you go to the gloryhole, does she only have that one line and scene?

xenia0536

Feb 24, 2020
I don't know why and how but when I drink strong drink, the screen becomes black but I can still walk around and interact with npc.

Feb 24, 2019
I'm stuck on the 11th floor of the tower (the lave floor) I have the element core and the burning pitch from killing the fire elemental. Please help

horahora111

Mar 20, 2021
when I entered someone's house and checked the book shelve, the bug is always come out bubble text "nothing interesting here"

throwawayaccount708

May 6, 2021
How do you even get past floor 4, nvm i got it. But I can't get dignity underneath 80? Stuck at floor 11 with the crystals

Last edited:

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Why can't I check the mission board the moment a guard appears and stands next to it after I build a house and lets me know I can do missions? Seriously can't do any missions because of the guard.

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
Is this game abandoned? it would be a shame it had potential, i like but can't get forward because nothing happens, i cleared 5 levels and there is nothing in the barracks, i cant give anything to the panty guy and the she just comes out of the glory hole. what can i do? or can i get a full save?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
something tells me that the dev of this game loves doggystyle more than anything when it comes to sex
I doubt it, it's basically picture magic used to cut down on full CGs use since you can replace the monster while using the same female parts.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes