4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

Mario4don

Donor
Dec 16, 2018
@Bruni Multimedia
Do you plan to do a newer and more recent walkthrough in the end?
Currently available walkthrough is a bit old and there is no description of many events that were added with the latest updates.

botc76

Oct 23, 2016
What about animations? And what about a "General Practitioner VR"?

Would you like something like that?

Would you like to interact with your patients as you were really in the room with them?

General Practitioner's 2nd birthday is coming in two weeks
and we're on our way to bring you a Beta in a few months, with the full game be polished and released by the end of the year.

While The Coroner Saga is also on its way to launch and another cool Visual Novel will be announced in a few weeks on Kickstarter, we're also thinking about the future of this game as well, because its full release won't mean the game being abandoned! On the contrary, we are already planning to add exciting new features such as new events, scenes and medical scenes!

One of the most asked features of the game are animations (which are being added update after update for the sex scenes) and some of you also asked for a "VR mode".

That said, take a look at the above video to see what we're working on (the overall quality reflects our VERY EARLY stage of development for this).

VR compatibility and animations is no small feat though and it would be almost impossible to achieve by an "one-man indie studio" such as mine, so we added two different goals on our Patreon Page that, if reached, will allow us to deliver you one of the most different VR experiences available on the market (yeah, I'm quite confident about this!)

Spread the news about the game with your friends, support us in this adventure, we completely rely on player's funds to keep doing what we do and try to deliver a different kind of Visual Novels! Pledge us on Patreon or look for another way to do so on our website (links on the "download" page), earn your rewards (more are going to be added soon)!

Every dollar counts in crowdfunding, and I'd like to express my eternal gratitude for all our pledgers, present and past and even future ones! You are making this possible!

Thank you for this wonderful two years together and for the years to come!

ANDREA

I don't care much for either, but then I'm no paying customer so far.
Though I will probably buy the game on steam at some point, to pass some money to you.

Daxter250

Sep 17, 2017
Would you like to interact with your patients as you were really in the room with them?
now that's highly ambitious. i still remember the game called xstoryplayer. they tried to let the player have the freedom to control almost everything around him and interact with it while seeing the world in the first person perspective... and they failed.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
now that's highly ambitious. i still remember the game called xstoryplayer. they tried to let the player have the freedom to control almost everything around him and interact with it while seeing the world in the first person perspective... and they failed.
I don't know the reasons behind their failure, however many VR games nowadays allow you to do so, and "Summer Lessons" is a nice idea of what I'm up against. Still, development costs for that are HUGE, so I'll need some major crowdfunding to do it. I won't tell you I can develop something like that with 10.000$, that would be unrealistic to say the least.

@Thaeddus which fix? You're running 0.0.25.1, there's no need for any fix (nor I have released one). I'm afraid the uploaders left something amiss, you'd better contact them ;)

Thaeddus

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know the reasons behind their failure, however many VR games nowadays allow you to do so, and "Summer Lessons" is a nice idea of what I'm up against. Still, development costs for that are HUGE, so I'll need some major crowdfunding to do it. I won't tell you I can develop something like that with 10.000$, that would be unrealistic to say the least.

@Thaeddus which fix? You're running 0.0.25.1, there's no need for any fix (nor I have released one). I'm afraid the uploaders left something amiss, you'd better contact them ;)
ahah that's maybe why it bugs ok thanks for that. Oh and yeah your game is awesome started from 0.02 and it's keep being better

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, have we some sex with the sis and romance ending or we must wait to have something with the sis ? thanks

Slavist

Dec 13, 2018
Is it me or at the current state of the game there is not pictures to unlock in gallery?
I'm relatively in very early stage (11 may) but i think according to walkthrough have to be at least one from pool scene with sister when MC pull her top.
Just want to know of it's implemented or will come with final release.
Keep up the good work with this very fresh concept!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Is it me or at the current state of the game there is not pictures to unlock in gallery?
I'm relatively in very early stage (11 may) but i think according to walkthrough have to be at least one from pool scene with sister when MC pull her top.
Just want know of it's implemented or will come with final release.
Keep up the good work with this very fresh concept!
Gallery will be implemented with Beta release, since it's not a priority in development. But it will be present, that's for sure!

Slavist

Dec 13, 2018
Gallery will be implemented with Beta release, since it's not a priority in development. But it will be present, that's for sure!
Thx for your quick replay. Definitely will buy the finished product. Just out of curiosity: what will be the final number of patients?

Rythan25

Feb 20, 2018
Just wanted to let you know that as of v0.25.1 Elisa is broken, you cant call her at all it just gives you an error that you can ignore but it takes you to the "select phone background" option... I restarted the game from scratch and it still happens... All the other girls are fine, its just Elisa... always Elisa lol...

icarlc

Dec 27, 2018
This update has so many bugs that it just kills the fun. Maybe will try another version, but the two I have played really have not impressed me that much.

gahgahz

Jul 4, 2017
is this game easily playable without the walkthrough? i just glanced at it and it kinda put me off the game cause its so huge

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thx for your quick replay. Definitely will buy the finished product. Just out of curiosity: what will be the final number of patients?
About 96 scripted ones, plus the random ones (60 different ailments at launch). ;)

Just wanted to let you know that as of v0.25.1 Elisa is broken, you cant call her at all it just gives you an error that you can ignore but it takes you to the "select phone background" option... I restarted the game from scratch and it still happens... All the other girls are fine, its just Elisa... always Elisa lol...
That should've been fixed a long time ago... I shall have a look at it ASAP. Thanks!

This update has so many bugs that it just kills the fun. Maybe will try another version, but the two I have played really have not impressed me that much.
If you feel like it you can help me sort them out, since I usually fix them very fast when people report them to me. If they aren't reported I can't help but wait for them to come out in my own games. Please note that the game is about 50+ hours long and I can't play it from the beginning each month, plus choices give different ways to experience things, even after a dozen hours so it's extremely difficult for me to find them on a single playthrough.
Finally, many reported bugs are, in fact, already fixed and some others experienced here have been due to the leaked releases as well, so I really need something more to work on to fix the game. ;)

Rythan25

Feb 20, 2018
Also Bruni as of this new update 0.25.1 Clara Potter never triggers, I literally spent from her examination till the trip to Seattle going to the park for her sex scene, and nada...

Whoops since I am helping you find and squash bugs, there is another two annoying ones, but these ones are more harmless... He first one is an error that triggers at the Seattle clinic right after talking to nurse joy, you can ignore it, but it's always there... The other one is the patient card that shows up on the top right corner doesn't always go away, sometimes it follows you into the city maps and on dates.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes