maoulegend1

Jul 14, 2022
am confuse from the pic from the main page seems like there scenes with the teacher am missing? i tried twice but no clue

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Fun game so far! My only complaint would be how to get the "good" path you have to take shit from people. Like, I've gotta endure assholes complaining about their cars when I literally saved their lives or I'm evil? I honestly feel like you should be able to be an objectively good hero while not letting idiots talk shit about you.
yeah that scene reminded me of "One-Punch man." when he save people from a meteor and people get mad at him for all the damage and he was just like "Blame the meteor for that shit. i dont care about your car"

anyways i chose the "Bad" option for that choice, im not sure if that that option locks you into the evil path. or is just one of many choices that the player has to make before the MC's route is determined.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
yeah that scene reminded me of "One-Punch man." when he save people from a meteor and people get mad at him for all the damage and he was just like "Blame the meteor for that shit. i dont care about your car"

anyways i chose the "Bad" option for that choice, im not sure if that that option locks you into the evil path. or is just one of many choices that the player has to make before the MC's route is determined.
No, game is not that unforgiving, it will usually measure your "good" vs your "bad" actions, to see/affect some reactions.

Example, in 0.2.0 if you are more "evil" than "good" you will get to give Adam West a little Lesson.... Good guy, suck it up for the sake of his identity.

Same for the girls, they will forgive not doing everything perfect.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
My only complaint is that after every single day, the popup to save kept showing up.
I also really don't like the idea of having to have multiple paths to see the different types of content and I'm still not sure which path I'm on, it's not exactly plain or obvious, even with certain choices.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
My only complaint is that after every single day, the popup to save kept showing up.
I also really don't like the idea of having to have multiple paths to see the different types of content and I'm still not sure which path I'm on, it's not exactly plain or obvious, even with certain choices.
The message was removed for version 0.2.0, only showing when you really need to save for update.

The path thing (villain/hero/vigilante) won't be an unforgiving path... It will basically measure what's the one higher in points for certain choices/events. Of course at the start, the changes will be really "minor" but eventually they will track a distance.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
The message was removed for version 0.2.0, only showing when you really need to save for update.

The path thing (villain/hero/vigilante) won't be an unforgiving path... It will basically measure what's the one higher in points for certain choices/events. Of course at the start, the changes will be really "minor" but eventually they will track a distance.
Oh that's what I thought I downloaded, it says 3/7/2022 on the changelog and it's 24/7/2022.
The thing though is it was made to sound like we could miss out on the teacher's path if we did went the good guy route. So I'm still really confused on all that.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a tricky situation would be the sandbox. in most cases you can freely choose where to go to choose who's story you want to pursue at your own pace, how many weeks can go by just grinding stats and even some repeatable events. however here it's just stat grinding, even then you have limited choices on what you can do. either you hunt or grind stats but you can only do it like twice a day. no interacting with people whatsoever.

truly one of the weirdest forms of sandbox i'll admit. but it doesnt bug me too much.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Oh that's what I thought I downloaded, it says 3/7/2022 on the changelog and it's 24/7/2022.
The thing though is it was made to sound like we could miss out on the teacher's path if we did went the good guy route. So I'm still really confused on all that.
No, don't worry, you can only miss the teacher's path if you intentionally avoid her. (or if you have femdom off)

a tricky situation would be the sandbox. in most cases you can freely choose where to go to choose who's story you want to pursue at your own pace, how many weeks can go by just grinding stats and even some repeatable events. however here it's just stat grinding, even then you have limited choices on what you can do. either you hunt or grind stats but you can only do it like twice a day. no interacting with people whatsoever.

truly one of the weirdest forms of sandbox i'll admit. but it doesnt bug me too much.
Exactly, game is not a sandbox, but a VN with some sandbox/rpg elements.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm i load my last save, it's on day 6, then game ends, wtf??? where are the new days?!!?

PandasPanda

Dec 12, 2018
Does this game take place in the same universe/setting as Reboot Love? Any relation to the storyline? Or is it it's own game/universe?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes