Unity Completed Get To Work, Succubus-Chan! [v1.0.5] [SmallSqurriel, Eternal Alice Game]

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Here. Latest version from Steam.

Anyone have any idea how to edit assembly-CSharp DLLs to unlock things? I'm using DnSpy, but I'm no good with programming and can't find any obvious values to change.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
Here. Latest version from Steam.

Anyone have any idea how to edit assembly-CSharp DLLs to unlock things? I'm using DnSpy, but I'm no good with programming and can't find any obvious values to change.
so i just took the previous upload someone did, threw a few of its files into the version you sent (including the assembly.dll, removed the new file's steamcloud thing, and some other files that were related to steam), and that managed to get it working. since i'm not sure how many of those were necessary (probably just the assembly though lol), . i'm not a pro user so i think it'll expire eventually?

also here's a tip for anyone using this new version: stages no longer instantly end the moment the clear is 100%. normal stages just kind of take a while afterwards, stage 3s seem to have a boss you have to defeat as well. i don't think it's a glitch based on what i've done, seems to just be a new update thing.

Reactions: fzdc and dt90

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
so i just took the previous upload someone did, threw a few of its files into the version you sent (including the assembly.dll, removed the new file's steamcloud thing, and some other files that were related to steam), and that managed to get it working. since i'm not sure how many of those were necessary (probably just the assembly though lol), i just uploaded the whole thing to MEGA again. i'm not a pro user so i think it'll expire eventually?

also here's a tip for anyone using this new version: stages no longer instantly end the moment the clear is 100%. normal stages just kind of take a while afterwards, stage 3s seem to have a boss you have to defeat as well. i don't think it's a glitch based on what i've done, seems to just be a new update thing.
Gallery is still partially locked for me even after copying the assembly DLL. Do you have a full save?

Mar 19, 2018
Gallery is still partially locked for me even after copying the assembly DLL. Do you have a full save?
i'm actually not sure where this game stores its save files; i checked with things involving the usual places (LocalLow) and did find two folders relating to the game, but after backing them up and deleting both of them, it didn't touch my save file in the slightest

if you can find out where the save files are for this game, i can send mine

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
i'm actually not sure where this game stores its save files; i checked with things involving the usual places (LocalLow) and did find two folders relating to the game, but after backing them up and deleting both of them, it didn't touch my save file in the slightest

if you can find out where the save files are for this game, i can send mine
It's actually close to the root of the game folder. In "\Get To Work, Succubus-Chan!\Get To Work, Succubus-Chan!_Data" and you'll see two files: SaveData and SaveData_S.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
i found a nice combo of panties that was really good and could probably be improved upon, Naughty Maid (higher lvls of "P" upgrades when upgraded, increases amount of bullets and spread when paired with Sailer Uniform), Sailor Uniform (for scatter shot), Rosy Lace (for penetration, bullets hit more than 1 enemy, not that penetration that you're thinking of), Striped panties (for increased fire rate) and the skill that breaks everything, Belt Thong (for invincibility skill) with enough upgrades for the panties you will be able to hit everything thus charging your skill really fast and allowing you to spam and stack your invincibility skill which then leads to you not getting hurt and hit everything on the screen without care and pretty much ignore everything that would damage you for the whole duration of the level.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
i found a nice combo of panties that was really good and could probably be improved upon, Naughty Maid (higher lvls of "P" upgrades when upgraded, increases amount of bullets and spread when paired with Sailer Uniform), Sailor Uniform (for scatter shot), Rosy Lace (for penetration, bullets hit more than 1 enemy, not that penetration that you're thinking of), Striped panties (for increased fire rate) and the skill that breaks everything, Belt Thong (for invincibility skill) with enough upgrades for the panties you will be able to hit everything thus charging your skill really fast and allowing you to spam and stack your invincibility skill which then leads to you not getting hurt and hit everything on the screen without care and pretty much ignore everything that would damage you for the whole duration of the level.
For the majority of the game, my build was similar to yours, but I went with the Striped Panties Frilly Panties for the explosive buff that would make clearing waves a bit easier. Though by the time I got past the "Staff List" level (aka the credits) and fought the last three girls, my endgame build was looking more like this:
  • the Rosy Lace Panties for their penetrating bullet feature, more damage with fewer shots to make;
  • the Butterfly Panties for their ability to home in on enemies, clearing waves without even moving sometimes;
  • the Frilly Panties for the explosive bonus, which ends up having a huge radius by MAX level; and
  • depending on what I need, either the Duck Panties to murder hordes in early stages even faster, or the Chastity Belt during boss battles for the "added experience" bonus (which means more currency after beating a stage, up to around 300% the norm at MAX).
As far as skill-granting panties go, I tried the Belt Thong for a while, but it really wasn't for me; the concentrated power of the laser granted by the Strap-On Dildo was more my speed, since it meant I could focus my fire specifically on clothing articles that I wanted to damage, without having to worry about spamming highly-damaging bullets and killing enemies prematurely, allowing me to farm them for their full potential.

Since the third stage of Ennoi's route (Ennoi being the sixth and final girl) spawns waves and waves of minions in addition to the boss, using the above combination with the Chastity Belt to get a massive high score. I simply used the laser special to destroy her clothing as quickly as possible, waited a while for the minions to spawn, and took it slow and steady. As a result of that, I was able to get over 4000 experience points with which to level up some of the other panties in my collection, even if I never use them. (It did cost a couple of lives, though.)

Screenshot (110).png 1631110363548.png

EDIT: If you've already beaten the game, and you just plan to farm experience points, the best combination of panties is unequivocally the Strap-On Dildo, the Modesty Leaves (passively charge special meter over time) and the Shell Panties (the description is a bit confusing; it actually reduces the amount of charge required to gain one skill use). The Shell Panties are one of the last sets you get in the game—I believe it's the reward for beating Ennoi's third stage, but with them, your first skill charge will be made available within about three seconds of starting the level. And if you have a fully maxed Strap-On, the beam lasts approximately eight seconds per use, meaning that you'll effectively have infinite lasers throughout the level at the expense of not being able to fire your normal bullets (a worthy compromise, given the laser does about 20 damage per tick). But the payoff is worth it, given that I redid Moutan's first and second stages, and got a score of around 10000 and 12500 respectively.

From there, it's just a matter of using other panties that complement that combination... a few suggestions of mine would be the Chastity Belt, since it at most triples the experience you get based on your score, which will skyrocket with this build; the Chain Panties passively increase your health, increasing the number of hits you take from three to about eight at max level; and the Booty Shorts increase your movement speed a little bit, barely enough to be noticeable but still helpful for letting you hit as many mobs as possible.

1631120425601.png

Last edited:

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Full save attached since some were asking for it. It has all equipment (panties) fully upgraded, and all scenes unlocked.

Note that even if you are interested in trying the gameplay, there's really no downside to using this save from the get-go. There's no story, you can replay any part of the game anytime, and literally nothing changes as you progress except for stages and lewds being unlocked. (In fact, there was a partly-complete save in the game download here already, but it seems no one noticed!)

Place these files in the game's folder under "\Get To Work, Succubus-Chan!\Get To Work, Succubus-Chan!_Data" and replace any existing files.

farent7

Jan 26, 2023
Any plans for a sequel? I'm also looking for similar games. Found Deep Space Wiafu that's fun.

zz123599z

Jun 9, 2022
Full save attached since some were asking for it. It has all equipment (panties) fully upgraded, and all scenes unlocked.

Note that even if you are interested in trying the gameplay, there's really no downside to using this save from the get-go. There's no story, you can replay any part of the game anytime, and literally nothing changes as you progress except for stages and lewds being unlocked. (In fact, there was a partly-complete save in the game download here already, but it seems no one noticed!)

Place these files in the game's folder under "\Get To Work, Succubus-Chan!\Get To Work, Succubus-Chan!_Data" and replace any existing files.
I don't have SAVEDATA S in my folder

graperz

May 11, 2023
Hi,first of all, thank you for posting. It seems that files from the download link are old? I cannot confirm this, but I can't see the name or description of the items. I cannot also see the memory even though I've used the provided save files.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GetToWorkSuccubusChan-1.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I know there is a full save but how can I unlock the last girl, our main character?
Figured you needed to lose a few times, its unlocked but can't say with certainty that's the actual condition.
Have a good night/day!

Edit: Realized how old the post is, sorry if I bothered you.