4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Meh, nothing new. Same old album with a new cover. All the perfectly familiar patterns so far. An idiotic clown as a friend, a popular rich kid as an enemy, a sex scene titled "I'll give you a blowjob even though I've known you for 18 seconds and your childhood friend is in the next room," and a few other weird "normal" scenes. All this, of course, in the climate of college and free roam. And no music. It's just not for me anymore. Anyway, and I write this seriously, good luck to the dev!
right tried it out cause description tags and previews looked not bad but had to start skipping after entering the house of the doughter of his mothers friend... too many anoying characters.. wished several times for an option to scream fuck off into the face of some people... but the mc just shrugs even the most ridiculus things off (half naked roommate girl who stole his phone and tried to blackmail him the asians brother(damn he needs some strong smacks to his head)) and like it looks after skipping through the rest you will be stuck with such characters regardless the rout so hard pass.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It makes me very happy that you like Chapter 1 so much :)
As I said before, feel free to leave a review! The beginning is the most complicated part and we would appreciate any help we can get.
I personally loved it. The game sure has a lot of potential and all the 'ingredients' necessary to make it big, and those women are perfect 10s *chef's kiss*. High-quality visuals aside, there's still a few things that could use some tweaking and improving here and there, like other users pointed out, but overall, it was a real fun experience that made me look forward to playing the next chapter.

Keep up the good work, and best of luck with the project !!(y)

• Hey there
Reactions: MixQQ and rKnight

MangoWorks

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2022
I either fucked up in a legendary way or there is something wrong with the variables.

View attachment 3316889

If the path is true, MC makes a comment about meeting the girls, but since it is false he keeps quiet about it.

confrontstella is false when it should be true.
metdaphne and metsayuri are false when they should be true.
Hi, that's probably because we changed the internal system in the middle of development. We were going to use love points to determine the variables, but we discarded it for boolean variables for better control.

Being such a large release, we have forgotten to remove all traces of the old love points :unsure:.

This will be fixed in the first or second game update (shouldn't take too long).

Any plans for an Android port in the future?
Absolutely!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: depeche mode

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What a stunning start for the first release. Here comes my next favorite. What an enjoyable story, interesting pretty and sexy characters and a colorful visual novel. Thank you so much MangoWorks for this gem.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I call dibs on Melinda (y) :devilish:

Reactions: Manford

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Renders are really good. Story is pretty good, like the current ending about the promise (cliff hanger).

Well done. Looking forward to the next installment

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Edit: Updated for Ch.2 Part A

I've made a multi mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough (Colored Dialogue options) - Can be turned on/off in the menu
  • Scene Gallery added to main menu - with option to lock/unlock not seen scenes
  • Added an Lock/unlock scenes to the scene gallery

Download:

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you're talking about what's early, the time Sayuri wants to say here is 12 p.m.:

1706840127313.png

Also, in English we just call that time noon. You can say "12 p.m." technically, but in casual conversation I don't think I've ever heard anybody say anything other than "noon".

Reactions: Yarxoc

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
There are over 2000 games tagged with incest on this website alone, your fetish is catered to more than almost any other. Stop acting as if incest fans are starving for content.
With good will, there are 930 incest games listed, considering those that use patches (which are the majority) and others that use mods to suit the theme

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow stunning ladies

Please tell me that will be harem :eek:
If I had to guess, just based on what I can see, It will possibly (likely) have multiple girl endings, but not a full harem.

I base this simply on that fact that, I see nothing mentioning harem, and I also see the dating sim tag. I see the dating sim tag most commonly on non-harem games, there are exceptions of course.
According to the OP, a harem is planned:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well a nice start, hope this continues like this in that the story is fine - other than the Oliver stuff, but the characters are gorgeous
a very good start - keep up the good work / with nothing sick in it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Renders makes me want to add this to the backlog.

MangoWorks

I see Harem is planned and saw you mention it's going to be optional that makes me very happy to hear since not a big fan of harems all the time only once in awhile. I do have a question tho even tho harem is going be optional is it going to play with harem in mind. Like it's meant to be played as a harem you just have the option to play solo paths but that will be going against the intended design of the game. I'll play it either way cause of the renders but im just curious.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes