GFX Request Thread

1. 5.00 star(s)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

This thread is fantastic,so are the artists and their work. They answer quickly and provide quickly,quality is amazing. It still amazes me what a wholesome community we have here and how many talented people making sigs,avatars and banners are here. If you are looking for new sigs or other gfx art dont hesitate to ask here and you will have a quick response and quality piece of graphic designing art.enjoy this thread and support the artists if you can :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zirael Q

What can I say? I made requests and I got exactly what I asked, or perhaps even more? I'm prety much amazed, not gonna lie here.
    It asked for minimum 200 characters but I don't have anything more to say than thank you hahaha
    If a thread in this forum deserves 5 star, it's that thread. Not even joking. Don't be shy, try it. Be smart, if you are also like me, bad at gfx, this is your place. Get your sigs here !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hamod

THE BEST and fast to make sigs is here ...specialy all the thanks for the angel ( Raminita ) for the help and for the hard work that make this happend

u the best and im PROUD to have ur great work with me always in every comment .

and ofcourse SPECIAL THANKS TO ( Lady Aspen ) FOR GOOD AND FAST JOB SHE DID ;)

thank u ;)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1952336

Raminita made some very lovely looking signatures for my game Kingdom Harem with the game's main characters I requested.

Solid Thread. 5 Stars. Excellent.

I have yet to hit my minimum character count for this review... Anna94 told me about this thread, many thanks to them as well.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JamieSadistic

Okay first of all Raminita is amazing. Sent a request that I thought was sorta vague and was delivered a phenomenal piece that I was overjoyed with immediately. Thank you so much!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3006697

one of the best threads on F95
    I requested a sign and what I got was beyond my expectations
    Really nice people doing this for community
    I really really appreciate and love your work
    Once again thank you very much for the awesome sign!

I'm really very late with this
    I should've done this a long time back
    I'm not good with words so I was kinda ignoring it but not anymore
    for more detailed/better reviews read the ones below this lol
  7. 5.00 star(s)

-FOZ-

I'm a little bit late with the review, because I got my artwork quite a long time ago, but leaving 5 stars is a must in this case, these people are doing a great job. I've asked for a main menu image and @Raminita in just a couple of days sent me over completed image (made out of in-game images) and was ready to provide the Photoshop file as well. Users of my game commented that they really like the new main menu design and I guess it's their opinion that matters the most, so it speaks for itself. I recommend 100%.

Thank you once again, you're amazing at what you're doing!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

anna94

I dont think my rating or what I type here matters anymore.

As you can see there are 20 other good ratings below me and probably not gonna read what I type :ROFLMAO:

Note : I forgot to rate this thread last time when I requested for GFX
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ayhsel

This is probably the only rating of mine you will ever see.

I have been watching this tread (had not asked for anything) and I can only say that the artists that work in this tread are amazing. Not only the level of the product they create is super good. They also are super nice and are always welcome to help those that ask them for something. And not just developers but even users that simply wanted to highlight their love for some novel in their signatures.

Truly, thank you guys! you are amazing!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

F1forhalp

the GoTo thread if you want not "just some siggie", the place where you can ask for artwork. if i ever want something as a signature, here is where i'll look for, or ask for. just waiting for the right pictures to put together.
    until then, just stop by whenever i want to look at something good. at times like these, exhibitions all closed, the right place to look through.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Pitrik

One of the best threads in the forum...the best place where you can find the signature of your favorite games and much more ( anime, music idols, etc)...The designers are awesome and always available and calm also with many requests active and this is a big point for them ( and reviews confirmed this) ...Thanks for the job you all do for the users ... Stay Rock :giggle:
  12. 5.00 star(s)

`Ray`

I have become a fan of this thread. The signature that was made for me is just Magnificent. The work , creativity put in it is something I just really respect and admire. The GFX Team here is The Best out there. I can assure you that they will not disappoint you. Thank you GFX Team and Big Thanks to Raminita.
    Edit: I asked for another signature and it was fantastic. I got it really fast.
    Whenever I leave this thread , I always leave with a happy smile. Big Thanks to Lady Aspen.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Jordan_K

i have nothing but respect for the designers in this thread. not only for the hard work they put in but also for the creativity behind the designs. All this hard work shouldn't go unrewarded but that's my two cents. ty again @Raminita for my signature card.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Gladheim

Excellent job. I have asked for 3 signatures and I have received them quickly and with good quality. Even another signature as a gift xd. If you want signatures, ask these people here, they will not disappoint you
  15. 5.00 star(s)

kaelapeaches

I asked for a Princess Peach sig and I got an amazing one done pretty darn quick. @Lady Aspen did a really cool job. I can see she has a top-notch creativity to her. I would not be able to come up with an idea like this on my own. There are some pretty talented peeps from what I saw. 5 stars!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Shyguy1369

The GFX Team have been so helpful. Raminita specifically took what I desired and turned it into my two fan signs in my signature. I appreciate the quality and swiftness in which the signs were made. I would happily recommend that if anyone is looking for any graphics done, that you check this thread out. I have seen their work around the site here and it is wonderful that they take the time to do this for all the fans here at F95 Zone. So thank you to the team, and for me personally, thank you Raminita. Great work.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Mario4don

This thread are the best.
    I asked for a really quite complicated signature which required a lot of work and of course I wasn't disappointed with the great GFX team which, as usual did a great job.
    I saw a lot of great signatures in this thread created by the GFX team.
    My sincerest thanks to the whole GFX team and especially to Raminita for creating me a wonderful signature.
    I recommend this thread to anyone who needs a signature, banner or other graphics.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

buggzy313

the simple yet adorable catbug was turned awesome for my picture thanks to raminita...i origally came for curiousity but i left with a professional grade profile pic and i suggest if you are thinking of asking for an image or gif to be even just more dazzley or more expressive post your request on this thread and you wont be disappointed
  19. 5.00 star(s)

AncestralGroove

A great Thread where you can get anything from an Avatar Banner Signature to a full on Wallpaper.
    Raminita Lady Aspen are the leading Artists and they are pretty awesome in what they are doing.
    5 Star rating well deserved.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Saruh Games

I really think this is an excellent work and I'm really grateful for the signs made for my game, and I really don't have anything bad to say, nor any input on how you guys should improve, the answer for my request was faster than I expected, the delivery of the signs was more than just surprisingly fast and the quality was more than what I could ever hope for, you guys should really do this professionally! Thank you for the great work!